Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Yes. When I get some money I'll be in there to get my Hero.... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Yes. When I get some money I'll be in there to get my Hero.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    You will love it, it is an amazing device

I know. I got to play with Ethan's wife's hero the other day. I fell in love with it. I almost got disgusted when I had to click my screen to type. Almost.

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Lol. Don't get disgusted with the storm. It is a good phone. Just time for something new.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

No, I still like my storm. But I'd like a new hero to play with. I'll probably be selling my Storm too. Maybe $175 with otterbox and invisishield and all accessories. Including car charger.

Just for anybody looking through here that knows someone who may want it.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I returned my hero today and am a blackberry user again and I am super happy. Don't get me wrong the hero is great but I think with time the android devices will only improve and that's when I will make the change.

I will say the tour is awsome I love it more every min I have it.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok. Very curious. Why is everyone giving up on the Hero? What are the problems, quirks, or things about it you just don't like? Mine is coming in within the next day or so, and I want to be totally aware of the "cons" so I am not caught off guard. Thanks.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok my cons were the lag I got when I was running my programs and texting the battery life and the onboard keyboard (but that's just me I like physical keyboards). Don't get me wrong its a great phone I just think it will have limitations with its processer down the road. I'm going to wait for the snapdragon 1gtz or better for more performance.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    I love mine but have a few complaints.. mainly what's been said here already.. the typing lag, the lesser battery life, the delay kicking off the phone application.. but with all that said, the browser, the WiFi, and the wide spread of applications makes up for it enough that I am most definitely keeping it.

Got the tour for my wife and its really nice.. gotta say that I really miss the physical keyboard..
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

See, I hear and read all these problems, but I didn't see them when I played with the phone. I know I sat down for a better part of an hour and didn't ave any problems. And when I say I looked through the whole phone, just trust that I almost turned that thing inside out lol. I went through all the typing and calling and browsing. I didn't have a single problem. There was a lag on the picture transition in the media. But that's okay. That happens when you have a lot of pictures and stuff. Its not gonna stop me from getting one.

So when ya'll say you have problems, I tend to think its operator inflicted. What exactly did ya'll have on the device?

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1006 View Post
    Lol. So far my hero has had great talk and data connections everywhere I go on the coast. Haven't made and hattisburg runs yet tho.

Gets, You thinking about giving up berry for hero?
    Ethan, try going to Summerland or Taylorsville (on the Jones/Smith county line). Talk about a dead zone!!!!!

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree... I live pretty dang close to summerland and t-ville... Any phone that gets good service there is a rare one

Know any Grissoms or Greggs there?

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    No, sorry... I live about 1/2 mile from the green gas station in the town that has 2 liquor stores and a grocery store... That should tell you where I'm at if you know the territory. Oh and I can see the csouth tower from my driveway

It tells me where you're NOT. Liquor stores in Smith county??? No way! They don't even admit to drinkin the stuff!