Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Haha I will be too more than likely... Of course the alcohol helps keep ya ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Haha I will be too more than likely... Of course the alcohol helps keep ya warm some too. Night all.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    haha later
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

changing android roms is so fun..there are tons of diff ones out there.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just wondering but is anyone have clock widget in long beach ms? Mine and my widest pulls west coast long beach instead of gulf coast long beach. Weird.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

Yeh im in lb....mines always right..yours is broken haha. Jk. Gotta be a setting. We play with it tomorrow ok. GO SAINTS!
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

Lol. Ok. Go saints.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Did you set it as long beach or long beach, ms?

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    This question may be so 3 years ago, but how is the phone reception on the Hero & Tour? It occurred to me that's why I have cellular in the first place, and I've got 30 miles with no towers. Curve is great. Question #2: Is there a way to temporarily disable the onboard curve backup? I'm still trying to delete my son's 2000 numbers from my phone, and they re-appear right before my eyes.... (I've pretty much decided on a Tour. That's how I learned to deal with computers. Break it, fix it. Repeat. Same for BBs. I have a better understanding of the OS now).

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyl1225 View Post
    This question may be so 3 years ago, but how is the phone reception on the Hero & Tour? It occurred to me that's why I have cellular in the first place, and I've got 30 miles with no towers. Curve is great. Question #2: Is there a way to temporarily disable the onboard curve backup? I'm still trying to delete my son's 2000 numbers from my phone, and they re-appear right before my eyes.... (I've pretty much decided on a Tour. That's how I learned to deal with computers. Break it, fix it. Repeat. Same for BBs. I have a better understanding of the OS now).

I can speak for the Tour and say reception is a little better than it was on my Curve.

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I can speak for the Tour and say reception is a little better than it was on my Curve.
    I'm happy with my curve's reception. I've got 3 dead spots, maybe 200 yards each. Before, I had a 30 mile dead spot. The highway I commute (Kosciusko to Louisville) has no stores and few houses, but it is a beautiful drive. Pretty trees, bobcats, coyotes, and tons of deer.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    The tour gets slightly better recetion than my old curve. The curve had slightly better reception than the hero I had last week.

All of them however were decent. The blackberries just pick up better in my experience

I must agree with that. I used to own an audiovox and a moto slvr before my berry. And when I went to Vancleave to visit my grandparents, I wouldn't get but one bar if that. Now with my berry I'm always around at least three bars wherever I am in hickville.

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    I must agree with that. I used to own an audiovox and a moto slvr before my berry. And when I went to Vancleave to visit my grandparents, I wouldn't get but one bar if that. Now with my berry I'm always around at least three bars wherever I am in hickville.
    Gets, you're sooo right about the audiovox reception, BUT they were sure tough little phones. My son's got run through the washer and dryer twice, then he dropped mine in Lake Tiak O'Khata. They both lived for several more years!

Yeah that little Audiovox was a trooper. It lasted me about three years I think. It still worked when I changed to the moto but the buttons were starting to not work lol. For a flip, it was a tank.

Lol. So far my hero has had great talk and data connections everywhere I go on the coast. Haven't made and hattisburg runs yet tho.

Gets, You thinking about giving up berry for hero?