Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

I know I'm a little late to jump on the bus, but I just ordered ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I know I'm a little late to jump on the bus, but I just ordered my Hero! Should arrive next week! I am a couple weeks behind on the learning curve, but I'm sure everyone will get me up to speed soon enough!

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    So far call and text has been great. Only thing i've seen weird is the clock widgit pulls west coast time in long beach ms. Mine is the only one I've heard this problem on and I'm looking in to all the settings but not sure why yet. Lol.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

spsean no está en línea Stack level 1
    n/m
    Last edited by spsean; 11-13-2009 at 09:25 PM.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I just mean every blackberry I have had has been among the better picking up phones available. The tour is no different. Better radios? I dont know. I get a bar better with the tour than I did with the hero, helps alot inside a building.

I will say the pearl (if anyone had one, my wife did) is not any different than the hero. The curve was better in this regard. The world edition was even better. Of course this is just for me, in my area.

I would say the tour is on par with the curve so far. I will know better in a few days.

WhoKnowsnotme no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey stackers...sorry I have been quiet
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    I know I'm a little late to jump on the bus, but I just ordered my Hero! Should arrive next week! I am a couple weeks behind on the learning curve, but I'm sure everyone will get me up to speed soon enough!
    Congrats! its a very advanced phone, but nothing you shouldnt be able to pick up.

I will say though, if my local store is an indication though, that there will be alot of uninformed hero owners out there. I saw the workers there pushing the hero hard. Showing alot of neat features that we know it has, but not really explaining what to do with the phone. I saw two people buy the hero, after a brief demonstration. Both of them were playing around, lost almost, as they left the store.

Cell south needs to work on that. Or at least my local store, and only from what I saw.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Dcs position is what that's for..I have personally hands on trained over 150 people very well. I give training classes. Ok, here is why i posted..hero users, if you swich off gps when you dont need it it highly saves batt life. I'm only half dead on charge since 7am and more than average day. Try it and share results. DM congrats bro! Come see me when you get it.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Dcs position is what that's for..I have personally hands on trained over 150 people very well. I give training classes. Ok, here is why i posted..hero users, if you swich off gps when you dont need it it highly saves batt life. I'm only half dead on charge since 7am and more than average day. Try it and share results. DM congrats bro! Come see me when you get it.
    Yeah, thats who I thought was selling, maybe they buyers just didnt ask?

Who knows

As far as Gps, I dont know if I turned mine on a single time while I had it.
    I am leaning towards, I had a bad battery. My wifes didnt have discharge problems like I did. I couldnt have been running that much more than everyone else.

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey pm did you ever get teather to work on your hero?

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have had very good luck with the Tour so far and will just stick with it.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Cracka...honestly havnt had a chance but i tried on my other computer and still didnt work. I dunno what's up.

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey msmith do you like the tour better? I am in the same boat you were I love android and the apps but the virtual keyboad, lag and battery life is making me want to change.

Oh and how much difference did you pay? $50?

cyberwaste no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh yea forgot to introduce my self hey guys I'm new to this site Kyle turn me on to it. I'm a mod over at csouthforums.com just thought I would see what's going on here look like a good place to learn and share.

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey cyber they make a 1750mah battery for the hero. I ordered one last night for mine. It's suppose to give 2 more hrs run time. I agree the battery is not up to task. I have heard the tour is not much better on battery life. Kyle or ms cooley can tell you more about the tour.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Looks like we found our spy. Lol. Welcome to the stacks Cyber.