Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

You may not can answer this pm, but my significant other is a realtor, and ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

You may not can answer this pm, but my significant other is a realtor, and is going to pursue that full time. I was showing her the benefits of using my BB to stay organized and keep up with everything. I have not been able to look at the CS site lately, and was wondering if you could tell me which devices work best for realtors. I know that there is a couple that would give her "smartkey" accessability as well as utilizing the mobile MLS site. If that's out of bounds for you to answer, that's cool. Just curious.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey dm..yeh i can answer this one. Unless you know of a diff website there is not mobile mls site. The creator of the site set the limits of the page to only pc...until the hero comes out with full flash 10 that is. All the local realtors here use wlox.com then click on mls. The smartkey to my knowledge only works with the htc 6800..i only say that because thats the only one i ha ve seen or heard of that works. You can get a superkey off ebay for $15 and alot of realtors go that route instead of it on the phone. The superkey for phones cost $70 and is a pain in the rear to transfer it from phone to phone in case of a warranty change or something. so the easiest way would be to pick any phone you want and use wlox.com and then click on mls...make sure you can on the bb...not sure you can...brings you to mobile version of wlox which doesnt have mls. may need a winmo phone ...i just went to wlox on my hero..loads actual page which is pretty awesome haha...man i love having flash player lol..anyway i can now access the mls..looking at it right now. Hope this helps but all this info is from dealing with it from day to day with realtors.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Thanks PM. She already has the superkey. She just wanted to see if she could get rid of it and use a device instead. I will let her know the pros and cons. She will probably stick to the key she has. I will pass on the MLS information as well. She is talking about taking my curve and that means a new Hero for me!!

haha sooner than later i hope! lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Me too! I'm trying to be VERY convincing! lol

pdanet brought me to a defensive driving school page...lol...sure thats the correct addy?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    I haven't tried it yet, but I searched for pdanet and http://www.junefabrics.com/android/index.php looks like what they were referring to...

ok just tried it and can confirm that it works exactly as advertised.. used it on an XP computer to the Hero.

nice...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

WhoKnowsnotme no está en línea Stack level 1
    great find! ima try it also.

so i dled it...installed it did the instructions....now what? nothing happens and pdanet says not connected. what am i missing?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

for me it was install without phone plugged up, plug up phone & let windows find it, tell pdanet phone was found, figure out that windows wanted me to reboot and pdanet wouldn't work, so reboot, then run pdanet installer again, plug phone up again, let pdanet go to my XP tray, open app on phone and press connect, then tell XP tray application to connect

how's that for a rambling run-on set of steps? In case it makes a difference, I'd never plugged my phone up to the pc before and don't have HTC sync installed.

Something should load to my phone?
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

yes, it loaded an application named pdanet on the phone that you have to launch before telling the pc software to connect.

Thats what I'm missing..wonder why grrr
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200