Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

to bew honest i dont know...we usually begin gettting accessories a few days before launch ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

to bew honest i dont know...we usually begin gettting accessories a few days before launch date and then after the launch we get more..i went to ask our inventory person and they said nothing showing yet for it. Im getting best protection i can...even is csouth doesnt sell it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

bradabeattie no está en línea Stack level 2
    Blackberry Tour 2 (Essex) with Wifi
    http://www.salomondrin.net/2009/10/03/blackberry-essex-spotted/
    Possible release early 2010. CS could be a candidate for this. Also the Curve 8530 Aries that VZ is getting could be the 8330 replacement. Verizon is rumored to be getting this as soon as year end.

bradabeattie no está en línea Stack level 2
    Here is a spec sheet for the CDMA Jupiter 8930
    http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&i...30_rim_jupiter

Be nice to get the 8930..not the 8530 though. 85 series phones are garbage.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    spent $177 on a freaking calculator today... glad i got my refund check in from college so i can still get a Tour when they come out... switching batteries is getting old

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    got a ? for ya pm... the 8130 has been disappearing and re-appearing on the CS site.. is it at end of life also?

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2
    So I saw this commercial last night that was clearly for an Android phone and the entire beginning of the commercial was listing stuff the iPhone doesn't do, like "iDon't Take 5 Megapixel Photos." Was this a Cell South Hero commercial?

no its vzw...but its awesome!...yeah the 8130 will be gone soon.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScantronman View Post
    So I saw this commercial last night that was clearly for an Android phone and the entire beginning of the commercial was listing stuff the iPhone doesn't do, like "iDon't Take 5 Megapixel Photos." Was this a Cell South Hero commercial?
    It was for the Motorola Droid that is coming to Verizon

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    There was a cell south android commercial last night. I saw it at around midnight on Cartoon Network or ABC. It started like an old football thing and said the iPhone used to be on a pedestal, and then, now droid is. It had the iPhone on a stand and one to the right of it raised up and had something about coming soon.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just left a Sprint store and checked out the Tour and Hero, both are going to be great phones for CS. Also they are both very fast on the browsers and typing was pretty easy for a touchscreen on the Hero. Somehow I will decide what I want lol

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ah. The Droid does look pretty sweet as well. Nice to see Motorola getting their crap together between the Droid and the Cliq.

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    Just left a Sprint store and checked out the Tour and Hero, both are going to be great phones for CS. Also they are both very fast on the browsers and typing was pretty easy for a touchscreen on the Hero. Somehow I will decide what I want lol
    Man, I still have not even seen a tour in person. The verizon "store"/kiosk here does not have any on display, and if the cell south store does have one they are testing, I wont stand in line for an hour just to get a chance to look at it.

They really need someone there to handle simple retail purchases and such. It takes a dang hour to buy a case if there is a decent crowd looking at phones.

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ok ok the hero has got my attention dang i watched a video on youtube iphone 3g vs hero dogfight or something anyway that hero is pretty tuff. i really love my blackberry but i am a little of the lack of a different look all the bb look the same my curve is neat but limited on memory i looked at the tour and the only real difference is memory. didnt like the diamond but the hero looks good. Now i'm undecided hero? tour?

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm just glad to see CS stepping up a little, even if the Tour is being delayed.With the Tour, Hero, and other future releases teamed with the low priced smartphone plans and good coverage we should all benefit.

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast