Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Anyone on here happen to know how to set up an olemiss.edu email account on ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

tawoody no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Anyone on here happen to know how to set up an olemiss.edu email account on the Hero

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Highlight the bold one..menu..register....see if that helps.

ole miss email....gonna need the incoming and outgoing server address and plug it in manually ...should work unless its an exchange server.

Yeh i lnow...I never do or say negative..just inform and help all my friends on here...oh well...I'm plain again..lol.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1006 View Post
    Amen. Bro.

Phyl, you say the bb won't keep the SIP password? You mean each time you open the program screen the SIP field is blank? The device hides the password when that screen is open but when making any changes in that screen it always helps to go ahead and reenter that password to make sure the phone sets right and that password has to be typed in, not copy and paste, and in all CAPS.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200
    Actually Ethan, you can just copy and paste but you have to delete the space that it inserts

Gets...incorrect...manual works 100%......copy paste doesn't hit the provisioning in csouth network....we found that out the hard way. Ha

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Gets...incorrect...manual works 100%......copy paste doesn't hit the provisioning in csouth network....we found that out the hard way. Ha
    It works every time I do it. And you know my position lol. I haven't had a problem with it.

You also have a 9530...not csouth provisioned. World editions are provisioned differently.

Ok, good point

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Ok, good point
    Hey. Gets! What about the routing tables thing than Ethan mentioned. As far as the SIP password, I did not have to delete anything, just typed in the password. (which I finally wrote down after the second time.)

Its what pm said. Go into options> advanced> host routing tables> highlight bold text option and hit menu> register now.

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Its what pm said. Go into options> advanced> host routing tables> highlight bold text option and hit menu> register now.
    Lord, I'm slow. When he said "Bold" I didn't catch that he meant bold FONT! I shoulda just left well enough alone. I could have lived with the text delay in exchange for EV. Now I've lost EV, that password won't hold, and the text may or may not be fixed. I feel like the Carolina Panthers must have yesterday! Shouldn't have messed with it in the first place, even with tech telling me what to do. Good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well tech do have the manuals right in reach but gets is giving you the same info I would have and is right. Marshall helped me learn these things the first time I changed over a phone. This info is al over the web also. Lol. Keep us up to date on how you are doing. I like to help when I can.

msudawg no está en línea Stack level 1
    i am trying to get my msstate.edu email account set up on the hero how do i find out the ingoing and outgoing server address?

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does anyone use google talk? If so how do I start a group chat?

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tawoody View Post
    Anyone on here happen to know how to set up an olemiss.edu email account on the Hero
    Hey my brother plays football up there "marcus tillman #92" ask him if you see him he has a hero o and tell him I told u to ask.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does anyone know why I can have my Tour showing 1XEV coverage and my friend witha Storm2 right beside me shows 3G? I thought cellsouth had 3G coverage? I just read an article last week in the clarion ledger about the many towers they have put up to expand their 3G coverage. Any ideas?