Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by getsugatensho Well congratulations on the good device choice. May it bring you ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Well congratulations on the good device choice. May it bring you months and months of happiness. Lol
    May want to send that to Hallmark... has a greeting card theme...lol

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Lol, I might just do that.

The greeting card for new smartphone users.... hmmm.... could put the cellular south logo on the back in place of the hallmark one

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm gonna see if I can work that up sometime. If someone else has the time and wants to do it, just put me in the credits. Lol

cricket chirp, cricket chrip... dang its been quiet in here today

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes it has! Sorry to get off topic, but Kyle, I read somewhere you live in Laurel. I was born and raised there until I moved to the coast back in '97. I lived in Shady Grove. Parents still live up there. Have not made the trip up in quite a few months, and been years since I went out. Planning on going next weekend for my birthday. Any good places to grab a couple beers and listen to some tunes, or am I gonna have to drive to "the 'Burg" because its all restaurants?

Well there's Apple Bees, Buffalo Wild Wings, Sake Cafe, Sweet Peppers(not sure if they have alcohol tho), La Fiesta Brava in the mall

Might have to check out Buffalo Wild Wings. Any decent bars?

The Alamo, which is inside La Fiesta Brava... And North of the Border, don't think many ppl go there though..

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just saw the Cellular South Android commercial for the first time. Has anyone else seen it?
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

Thanks Kyle. I will try some of those. I have seen the commercial. Gets me excited everytime I see it. I love the robot peaking in from the corner! Very cool.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    OK here are my thoughts on the new Tour. This things is absolutely wonderful! I have downloaded and used every app that I have wanted but was unable to due to memory limitations on the 8830. I have used this everyway I can think of and I have had no problems. GPS is fantastic! Tethering with Tetherberry is fantastic. Docs to go is awesome. The screen resolution is amazing. As far as the browser goes it is unbelievable! It looks like I am viewing an actual webpage. And if I find the font to be too small, all I have to do is click the trackball to zoom in. I love the fact I don't have to scroll through menus to zoom in. I have had only two issues so far and both are due to apps not the phone. Region's bank does not yet have a version of their Mobile Banking app yet for the Tour. I tried the 8830 one I had but it doesn't open. No big deal cause I can use Opera to go their website. The other issue is with the SI.com app. It works great until its time to close it. When I clck exit it freezes up and I have to do a reset/reboot. Again, no big deal cause I have ESPN mobile app and web browsers to go to SI's website. This phone is so awesome that my wife is getting one this morning. She just bought a curve six weeks ago. This is unbelievable. So glad that Cellsouth got this phone and to all that are wondering, the wait was definately worth! I hope everyone who gets one has the same great experience I have and to all of y'all out there waiting on the Hero, I hope it comes quickly for you and your experience is as wonderful as mine with my Tour! Its great to see Cellsouth offering choices that are actually two great choices that give users real choices. If I run into any issues I will post them here for all to read. Have a great day!

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Pm, does the hero data services work outside of miss? I had a diamond and when I left miss I couldn't get on the net I was getting an error msg but my blackberry doesn't have that prob.

Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    OK here are my thoughts on the new Tour. This things is absolutely wonderful! I have downloaded and used every app that I have wanted but was unable to due to memory limitations on the 8830. I have used this everyway I can think of and I have had no problems. GPS is fantastic! Tethering with Tetherberry is fantastic. Docs to go is awesome. The screen resolution is amazing. As far as the browser goes it is unbelievable! It looks like I am viewing an actual webpage. And if I find the font to be too small, all I have to do is click the trackball to zoom in. I love the fact I don't have to scroll through menus to zoom in. I have had only two issues so far and both are due to apps not the phone. Region's bank does not yet have a version of their Mobile Banking app yet for the Tour. I tried the 8830 one I had but it doesn't open. No big deal cause I can use Opera to go their website. The other issue is with the SI.com app. It works great until its time to close it. When I clck exit it freezes up and I have to do a reset/reboot. Again, no big deal cause I have ESPN mobile app and web browsers to go to SI's website. This phone is so awesome that my wife is getting one this morning. She just bought a curve six weeks ago. This is unbelievable. So glad that Cellsouth got this phone and to all that are wondering, the wait was definately worth! I hope everyone who gets one has the same great experience I have and to all of y'all out there waiting on the Hero, I hope it comes quickly for you and your experience is as wonderful as mine with my Tour! Its great to see Cellsouth offering choices that are actually two great choices that give users real choices. If I run into any issues I will post them here for all to read. Have a great day!
    choose verizon as your carrier and select the 9630 for the Mobile Banking app... Doing it with BancorpSouth and works fine

parrotreb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Can anyone provide input on the Dell netbook that CS has? Is it a better option than the data card?