Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 I don't think so... Unless you could pay off a cs ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    I don't think so... Unless you could pay off a cs employee lol
    Lol, pm.......?

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can call 800CSOUTH1 and do an ESN change... Still kind of a pain though.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by asmith001 View Post
    You can call 800CSOUTH1 and do an ESN change... Still kind of a pain though.
    Hmm, never heard of doing that. How long does it normally take? And what does it involve?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    lol....msmith..you "could" technically do that but...ya know..its a pain........yes kyle you can play with the Hero at the game...depending on your BAL hahahaha....
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Well, I'm assuming this can be done on a personal acct. I do it on my business acct all the time. It's nearly instant, but you have to do the *228 activation process after they make the change. I have several spare phones to replace them when an employee damages one or loses one... This is how I get them a replacement on the same phone number.

Well, I'm assuming this can be done on a personal acct. I do it on my business acct all the time. It's nearly instant, but you have to do the *228 activation process after they make the change. I have several spare phones to replace them when an employee damages one or loses one... This is how I get them a replacement on the same phone number.

PIN/ID
    ask
    It would be nice if you could do it online with your account. From what I have read, I think you can with sprint. Anyone know?

Yes that would be great, but I have never seen that on the site. If it's there, please let me know.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by asmith001 View Post
    Yes that would be great, but I have never seen that on the site. If it's there, please let me know.
    I am checking my personal account, and I do not see it yet. Gonna check my business account next.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    lol....msmith..you "could" technically do that but...ya know..its a pain........yes kyle you can play with the Hero at the game...depending on your BAL hahahaha....
    AHAHAHA we can try out that app you said would do the BAL.... see how accurate it is

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by ce2gee View Post
    Hey need a little help. I deleted some apps now I have an icon with a small green arrow and (archived) next to the app name. How do I get rid of these as well
    Hey Ce, to get rid of the archived apps you actually have to delete app world. But they will come back if you download it again. I think if you re-install the apps then go and delete them through appworld, they should just uninstall.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Dont see it on the business account either

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I love my Tour but for some reason I can't call or text anybody unless they text or call me first. Anybody got any ideas? Did activations already.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    OMG! This phone is freakin awesome!!!! Definately well worth the wait! I have been doing everything imaginable to it to see what capabilities the Tour has. So far I am in Heaven with this. The browser is unreal! The keyboard is the best yet (compared to the curve, pearl, and 8830). The screen resolution is beautiful. Memory WOW! It is taking some getting used to since its not as wide as my 8830 but I'm loving it. GPS is a dream! So far I have not had one issue that wasn't due to user error. I hope everybody else who gets the Tour has the awesome experience I am. And to all you folks waiting on the Hero let me say, hang in there. Its coming and I hope you guys have as much fun and thoroughly enjoy your Hero as much as I love my Tour. I definately made the right choice for me.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well congratulations on the good device choice. May it bring you months and months of happiness. Lol