Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Nah just the screen...... C Spire/Cellular South forum

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Nah just the screen...

johncpayne no está en línea Stack level 2
    I haven't posted on here much but I am planning on getting the Hero and if I don't like it going to the Tour. I am switching from AT&T. When was the decision to push the Hero back made? I only reason I ask is I talked to a Cellular South rep at a booth last night and he told me that they were still on for Monday and for me to come into his store on Monday to pick one up.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok folks, let me ask a favor of everyone. It should be apparant to everyone that we are way nicer to everyone over her at pinstack. Don't get me wrong, I have learned valuable info and found help over at cb. Anyway, several of us, including myself, have decided to stick with Blackberry and others have to decided to venture into new teritory and are gonna get the Hero. That is wonderful. Can we all just keep it nice and not bash folks for their choice. I don't see that happenening but I figure if I post it then someone wandering into our forum will get the message we don't like or want hateful comments. With that said let me say my store needs to hurry up and open!!!!! I want my Tour! I look forward to hearing about everyone's experience with the Hero and I and a few others will carry on the Blackberry way of life. Lol! BTW: It's Saturday! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!

FYI: Don't try to install a 4.7-5.0 hybrid or a 5.0 hybrid on your CS Tour
    4.7. 5.0 Hybrid works however the browser is missing which isn't a problem because there's a fix for that, however, once the csouth SB's are pushed, the fixed browsers disappear.....all that to say this. Stay with 4.7 for now. lol
    from Cellular South -- Tour thread on cb

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Personally I think the Tour and Hero are both great phones and have no problem with either. They both have great features and I look forward to trying both out, the excitement is building and I'm glad we as CS customers are getting great devices.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    Ok folks, let me ask a favor of everyone. It should be apparant to everyone that we are way nicer to everyone over her at pinstack. Don't get me wrong, I have learned valuable info and found help over at cb. Anyway, several of us, including myself, have decided to stick with Blackberry and others have to decided to venture into new teritory and are gonna get the Hero. That is wonderful. Can we all just keep it nice and not bash folks for their choice. I don't see that happenening but I figure if I post it then someone wandering into our forum will get the message we don't like or want hateful comments. With that said let me say my store needs to hurry up and open!!!!! I want my Tour! I look forward to hearing about everyone's experience with the Hero and I and a few others will carry on the Blackberry way of life. Lol! BTW: It's Saturday! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!
    No bashing in my thread..ill have it locked up...this better not turn into cb. We're all csouth users and should always help and have a good time...we can talk about anything here...lets keep it that way. I may not be a mod..but i do have control over the thread and it is being watched by my mod friends...with that said GOOOOOO EAGLES haha couldnt resist Rob lol.We are selling the Tour like its going out of style..and same amount of people are waiting on the Hero...show of hands who all got the Tour!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    no Tour, but I'm about to drive down to GP and take your Hero
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hahaha ill let ya look at it....maybe even touch it...jk lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; HTC Hero Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1 CSOUTH-6200

asmith001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    if i drive from jackson to GP, it's coming back with me... maybe with your arm still attached, haha! jk Dude, I'm so ready for my Hero! All you folks with new Tours are making me envious!
    ---\ Pearl 8130 » Rooted HTC Hero » Rooted Galaxy S Showcase /---

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Went to the wabo store to get a look at the tour, but they had none on display, and it was so wrapped up that I was not going to wait an hour to just see if they had it and the Hero so I could get some hands on time. I swear, that is my one and only complaint with Csouth. It was easier when we just had a wal mart kiosk!!!!!

ce2gee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c89bc7
    Hey need a little help. I deleted some apps now I have an icon with a small green arrow and (archived) next to the app name. How do I get rid of these as well

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    No bashing in my thread..ill have it locked up...this better not turn into cb. We're all csouth users and should always help and have a good time...we can talk about anything here...lets keep it that way. I may not be a mod..but i do have control over the thread and it is being watched by my mod friends...with that said GOOOOOO EAGLES haha couldnt resist Rob lol.We are selling the Tour like its going out of style..and same amount of people are waiting on the Hero...show of hands who all got the Tour!
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLEEEEEEEESSSSSSS (this is a raised hand for the tour, but u already know i got it..lol)... And on another note, i'll be expecting to see what all that Hero has on the 21st pm... If I were only important enough and had the $$ i'd have both... Each phone is the best of its own world....

Quote Originally Posted by asmith001 View Post
    if i drive from jackson to GP, it's coming back with me... maybe with your arm still attached, haha! jk Dude, I'm so ready for my Hero! All you folks with new Tours are making me envious!
    When I get up w/ pm at the usm game on nov 21st i'll take off running to the nearest UPS store

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLEEEEEEEESSSSSSS (this is a raised hand for the tour, but u already know i got it..lol)... And on another note, i'll be expecting to see what all that Hero has on the 21st pm... If I were only important enough and had the $$ i'd have both... Each phone is the best of its own world....
    I would get both possibly if there were a way to swapp back and forth without going to the store to do it.

Is there a way?

I don't think so... Unless you could pay off a cs employee lol