Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by walkintall67 One thing I haven't checked is mulimedia capability, lol, I'm sure ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    One thing I haven't checked is mulimedia capability, lol, I'm sure its there. Also can ringtones and pics be "bluetoothed" and shared, this should be it.
    File transfer isnt supported yet but htc did say it will be available soon....im sure there are hacks for it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Is there any lag when scrolling and pulling up web pages? Have you tried wi-fi out? Also will the hero be released nov 2?

Quote Originally Posted by crackaberry View Post
    Let's see now. I would like to know how fast it is with web browsing and call quality and what walkingtall said. Also download task killer from the app store and see how that works on shutting down unwanted programs. Things like tweeter and other widgets that we may not use. I've read it is really a good program and it is free. See if there is any lag when scrolling. See if your battery gets hot while charging and while in use. I have read where a few people were having problems with it getting hot. Tell us about battery life and picture quality. Heck where you live bro we will all get together this wk end drink some beer and play with the hero ha ha.

internet is fast and awesome...rish is color and quality...i love the web. appkiller is great, keeps app controled and keeps your processor fast. Lag while scrolling, not after page completely loads, if your scrolling while its loading there is a lil lag but speeds up when it loads. Batt got a lil warm during charge but most do, while using it i was on the phone with eathan on here for 30 min and phone never got warmer than my hand. Batt life....took batt off charger wed morning at 7am and it was on charger at 530...keep in mind it never left my hands and was constantly dling adnd exploring, overall id said above average for touch screen pda's.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    Hey PM! I want to know about gps. How quick is it and how reliable is it? How is typing also. If you can, please test the tethering. Also, let us know about the clock discrpency if you have gps turned on for the weather app. Thanks dude! And what about that Tour rebate?

Gps was spot on during my trip...there are so many awesome free gps apps too. no clock issue yet. saw the rabate but i hope it means what everyone thinks. lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    File transfer isnt supported yet but htc did say it will be available soon....im sure there are hacks for it.

Thanks

bradabeattie no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Here's some news about the Tour, and yes this is official as of 5 minutes ago from an email i recieved
    Kyle,

Who did this come from?
    Last edited by bradabeattie; 10-29-2009 at 06:42 PM.

im actually working on tether right now ill know something soon but it seems complicated. ill keep the thread posted.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Tour ships now! In stores tommorrow!!

Cellular South The Tour is nearly here! After a rigorous testing process, our newest BlackBerry ships out today and will begin arriving in Cellular South stores as early as Friday evening, October 30th. The Tour comes with BlackBerry Appworld, a 3.2 megapixel camera, and much more. The 2yr contract price for the Tour will be $149.99 (after $50 Mail-in rebate)
    Facebook

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bradabeattie View Post
    Kyle,

Who did this come from?
    a very reliable contact as you can tell by the recent announcement on facebook and twitter

lol, I wonder how many people are going for the Tour because it's first and ditching the Hero?

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    anyone die hard android is going to wait.. if i hadn't had a blackberry for a yr and a half and gotten too attached i'd go for the hero also.. seems like a pretty good phone

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks like I will get a chance to try both now so I can make my decision

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks like everyone will be happy. New devices all the way around! Gonna be some exciting times!

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    I will wait.