Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast

phonearena.com said they had trouble keeping the touchscreen clean on a Hero and had trouble ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

phonearena.com said they had trouble keeping the touchscreen clean on a Hero and had trouble with the auto-dimming feature, they didn't complain too much about anything else, pretty good review from them. Of course the software on the Tour was complained about lol.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Keeping the touch screen clean??? Lol its a "touch" screen,yes it does have anti smear ..but that just means a lot less fingerprints and super easy clean. Anyone whom has ever had a touch screen before knows its not very easy to wipe your screen off....phonedog shows exactly how easy it is to clean the anti smudge screen. And yes I did read a few places about the auto dim...it annoyed me on my magic, but that's not to bad actually as far as cons go.

Ill have the HERO in my hands tomorrow night!!!!! Gonna be exciting! What do yall wanna know and ill TRY my hardest to answer questions about it tomorrow night so yall don't have to wait!!

Ill have the HERO in my hands tomorrow night!!!!! Gonna be exciting! What do yall wanna know and ill TRY my hardest to answer questions about it tomorrow night so yall don't have to wait!! If I can't wait I know yall can't so ill share the HERO love by answering some questions about it for yall.

One thing I haven't checked is mulimedia capability, lol, I'm sure its there. Also can ringtones and pics be "bluetoothed" and shared, this should be it.

What exactly do you want to know on mulitimedia?

I just found it myself, lol, pictures and videos can easily be attached to emails or mms/sms messages (per Sprint vids I checked out the other day). I guess that works with bluetooth sending/receiving also. Nothing else I can criticize on the Hero, just have to try it out for myslef and see if it's what I want, thanks for everything PM! make sure you give us a "first impression" of the phone, hope you enjoy.

How important is mms to you???.....ill check and see tomorrow night but last I was told mms would be released later after launch.

It's not a big deal but it is nice to have, especially since I have friends with mobile phones who send these outrageous texts with funny pics and music, lol, if the Tour has it and the Hero doesn't I will have to keep thinking too much and I'm starting to stress out lmao

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Let's see now. I would like to know how fast it is with web browsing and call quality and what walkingtall said. Also download task killer from the app store and see how that works on shutting down unwanted programs. Things like tweeter and other widgets that we may not use. I've read it is really a good program and it is free. See if there is any lag when scrolling. See if your battery gets hot while charging and while in use. I have read where a few people were having problems with it getting hot. Tell us about battery life and picture quality. Heck where you live bro we will all get together this wk end drink some beer and play with the hero ha ha.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by crackaberry View Post
    Let's see now. I would like to know how fast it is with web browsing and call quality and what walkingtall said. Also download task killer from the app store and see how that works on shutting down unwanted programs. Things like tweeter and other widgets that we may not use. I've read it is really a good program and it is free. See if there is any lag when scrolling. See if your battery gets hot while charging and while in use. I have read where a few people were having problems with it getting hot. Tell us about battery life and picture quality. Heck where you live bro we will all get together this wk end drink some beer and play with the hero ha ha.
    alcohol... ugh... bad reminder of this past weekend... pmarshall was there.... ugh..

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    I hear you guys had a blast at the game lol. I work second shift so you guys are my entertainment in a good way no offense lol. I bet pm will lay in bed for hours before he goes to sleep lol thinking about the hero. Hey pm better get some no-doze bro going to be a longggggg wk. Speaking of no- doze I better get something cause I know I want get any sleep at all next wk when I get mine lol. I bet my wife will say you play with that phone more than me ha ha . Well baby it has a touch screen and blue tooth yeah but can it cook and clean your dirty clothes ha ha.
    Last edited by crackaberry; 10-27-2009 at 05:32 AM.

Cracka...hilarious...I'm on the gulf coast...

monroeclassic no está en línea Stack level 1
    you all should checkout cellular south website under rebates. why is the tour 9630 listed under the $50 rebate for this month, if its not available to us yet. anyone know why?

I just noticed the LG Volt under the Discovery Center as "coming soon" and also found a rebate on the 9630

https://www.cellularsouth.com/rebate...Rebate_PDA.pdf