Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

I'm just getting a back log of emails. All at once.... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

I'm just getting a back log of emails. All at once.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey got some interesting info. Now I am not saying or implying anybody is right or wrong. I am posting this cause it shows how frustrating it is that cellsouth employees are getting different messages. Anyway, I have read several different forums over on crackberry with one particular cellsouth employee saying both the Hero and the Tour will be coming out the same week. When questioned, this person continues to say that at her store, the employees are being told both are coming out at the same time. Again, we have heard this rhetoric over and over so I am not getting my hopes up. I am excited about the Hero, esp with tethering, gps that supposedly works, and wifi, but I reiterate that I love my Blackberry. I just want the opportunity to compare them side by side. I know the pros and cons of both. I just feel cheated if I can't compare them side by side in my hands. Just my thoughts.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Rob..i feel you on that one with wanting to compare the phones side by side...thats the way i do it too. I cannot confirm or deny the launch in same week...woudlnt be surprised but it might be a dumb idea on csouths part..to launch 2 very highly anticipated devices in the same week...for marketing its not smart...but im not in control of that aspect either..so they may come out in same week...but like you said...dont hold your breath.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Ok folks. I have an issue. My phone just vibrated and is now flashing the red led light that I have a notification. I have checked emails, texts, bbm and nothing. Also, my phone call icon is suddenly missing. Anybody have a clue or heard of this before? I have an 8830. Thanks people!

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Do the normal battery pull. Did you try looking in the open apps window. I thunk its hold alt and press menu or press menu and switch app

Ok. everything is back working. Phone icon came back also. It seems i received the notification of an email about 20 minutes before the email showed up. Then my phone locked up but after a battery pull its all good.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Well i just found a new gadget for all you people.. the inPulse.. its a blackberry accessory watch that costs $149

What kind of accessory?

Quote Originally Posted by crackaberry View Post
    I hear you dude I am about to drive my wife nuts talking about this phone. This phone is really gathering a lot of popularity. Check out this site also Cyrket. That is the android market for all your downloads games, files, ect ect. The first thing I will download is task killer good program. I wonder if walkingtall ever made up his mind between the Hero or the tour?

Decisions, decisions, guess I will keep doing my research and see what everybody who gets the phone through CS says after a few weeks of use. Yes I am a diehard BBerry user but am always open for nice, new phones.

Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    Hey got some interesting info. Now I am not saying or implying anybody is right or wrong. I am posting this cause it shows how frustrating it is that cellsouth employees are getting different messages. Anyway, I have read several different forums over on crackberry with one particular cellsouth employee saying both the Hero and the Tour will be coming out the same week. When questioned, this person continues to say that at her store, the employees are being told both are coming out at the same time. Again, we have heard this rhetoric over and over so I am not getting my hopes up. I am excited about the Hero, esp with tethering, gps that supposedly works, and wifi, but I reiterate that I love my Blackberry. I just want the opportunity to compare them side by side. I know the pros and cons of both. I just feel cheated if I can't compare them side by side in my hands. Just my thoughts.

Same here, and if I got a Hero and it wasn't for me I would want to go straight to the Tour with no waiting for it.

If anyone wants a really good review of the Hero go check out www.phonearena.com They have a review of it on their homepage. But what is really nice is they have an option where you can compare phones. Actually will give yo a visual comparison where you can drag the image over the image of the other and compare size. Not as good as holding them in your hand but very nice. I compared the Tour and Hero to my current 8830. Definate size difference with the Hero. There is an advanced comparison that breaks down all the technical stuff as well. My issue isnt that I don't think the Hero will be great but like walkintall said, if I am unhappy with it I want to be able to go straight to the store and get the Tour.

30 day return/exchange policy..gotta love it..plenty of time to know if you will or will not like it.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Hey om, this is the phone you posted a pic of a few pages back.....check the specs on this bad boy!!!!! 1 ghz chip! 4.3" screen!

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/HTC-...ne-p_4194.html#

http://nexus404.com/Blog/2009/10/26/...napdragon-cpu/

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    What kind of accessory?
    Its a watch that will show any notifications/phone calls you get

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    30 day return/exchange policy..gotta love it..plenty of time to know if you will or will not like it.
    Hopefully we will have BOTH in 30 days lol

snapdragon processor.....WOW
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast