Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Sweet. I hope they get the bandwidth up soon. I would love to finally stream ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Sweet. I hope they get the bandwidth up soon. I would love to finally stream you tube. Lol. Thank you for keeping us in the know, Marshall Law.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    We are being told end of month...but don't hold that to tightly..anything could change that lol
    Any updates on the status of the Curve or why they have been out of stock for so long?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Go to local csouth. Should be in.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    It has been "confirmed" by a "good source" on another forum about the release of the 9630 Bold / Niagra, but no ETA other than sometime this year. What's your take on it Phil? Can you confirm the validity of this info?

U mean release for cellular south? Or vzw?

Yeah. It was a release for CellularSouth. According to the guy on another forum that uses the user name "CellularSouthMatt.".he actually said he was holding one and was going to take pictures.
    I am trying to get some reliable information, because last year I bought my pearl and then the curve was released 2 or 3 months later. They would not let me upgrade. I am eligible to upgrade now, but do not want to fall into the same spot where I get a curve and a couple months later they release something better. It has also been rumored about the flip, but I'm just not interested in that one at all. Any info would be appreciated.

The flip is a definite release...now...I've spoken with our RIM rep and all that's said is a possible second device in the 3rd quarter (nov-dec)...there is no 100% anything...keep this in mind...ALL phones are tested and have to pass all areas. I know of about 5 or so really nice touch screen devices were tested and failed...so IF we get the 9630 it still has to past testing and if it does not then we won't get the device. If you get pics of thew 9630 with cellular south branding please send pics over because I'd love to see that. What position does that matt guy have at csouth? I'm curious.

Thanks. I will keep you posted. He did not say his position, but from what I have picked up, he lives in north MS. My guess is that he might be someone that tests the phones before release. Or he could be some crackpot posting info to make him look cool. You just never know. LOL

Yes def....I've actually spoke with RIM so as soon as its in csouth testing I'm sure ill be informed.

Sweet. Keep me posted. I'm dying for a new device, but don't want to get caught up in that "can't upgrade" predicament if and when something comes out I feel is better than the curve. But it would have to be something like the 9630 for that to happen.

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks, Ethan & pmarshall for the replies. I have gotten so many different answers from csouth data dept, but only one I believed: csouth blocks streaming. My curve won't do Vuclip even with EVDO. I saw somewhere that csouth does not do TCP/IP, only IP (Which makes no technical sense). If that's the case, there are no packets coming thru to stream, right? The BB is growing on me the more I use it, but I am still NOT amused about the vid. How can the diamonds stream while the curves can't if it's a bandwidth issue? Will it help to organize mass complaints from all the folks with BB I know who are just as unhappy as I am about it? I was told when I got it it would do everything but youtube. Had I known I would've gotten the diamond. Or AT&T, which will stream on a curve. Been csouth for 12 years now. Don't wanna side load vids as I like to see what strikes me at the moment....usually away from home! Don't wake up and think "Hmm. Do I want to wear a tee shirt and jeans today, and watch Stevie Ray OR the black skirt and blouse and watch CNN clips?" Thanks

Lol..I hear ya man...go to browser..menu,options, browser config..and check all boxes EXCEPT allow java popups...then go to vuclip.com...find a vid....save it....then open and watch..that's the best its gets right now for csouth cdma blackberrys running 4.5. That is until Skyfire releases a blackberry version of skyfire, then we can stream! I can't wait. The reason htc diamond can stream is easy...its a computer...supports flash player and blackberry does not until we can get skyfire. Any other questions please ask!

Hey dm....ever get those pics?

albrownlee89 no está en línea Stack level 2
    hey guys.. anyone know any good sites for htc diamond? also, i need a good place to get some apps... thanks...

Yahoo.com......search free PPC htc apps

Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast