Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

No word yet but if I had to guess, flips will be next. There is ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

No word yet but if I had to guess, flips will be next. There is rumor we may get the touch pro though.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

kladner no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30288E5A
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post

Second is also about roaming - should I get more than 1X when I'm roaming? I've never seen anything but 1X when I'm out of the state.. with Verizon advertising 3G all over, I figured I should see some 1XEV when I'm in bigger cities..

Thanks - hope I'm not pestering you with too many questions
    My brother's Pearl did the same thing when we would go to slidell. He would not get the 1XEV but I would on my curve. We did the *228 thing and the next time in Slidell he was able to get the 1XEV.

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Pmarshall rocks. Best d@€n sell rep csouth has. ~~ Ethan

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Somebody's suckin up, lol. He did help out a lot with our problems. Ups to the phillster

Erogers15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    306371F8
    Pm is the greatest

Lol thank erog! I try and answer what I can. You and grant know your biz too. Congrats. Yall have learned a lot in a short time.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    What can I say? When I work graves, I gotta do something. Why not spend 8 hours on the stacks and get paid for it?

True. Lol wish I could stay on thw stacks and get paid for it. What can I say phil, when i'm interested
    Want to know all I can about it. Lol.

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall

any idea when the curves will be back in stock??

thanks

We are being told end of month...but don't hold that to tightly..anything could change that lol

deltascrew no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    We are being told end of month...but don't hold that to tightly..anything could change that lol
    thanks

My wife wants a Curve, but I'm holding out to see what new models Cellular South gets
    Hopefully some new phones by summer

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2

CSouth Streaming Media

I've got an 8330 CDMA curve, running 4.5.0.77. I'm running Internet, not Enterprise I have an 8 gig card (that works properly) I live in central Mississippi. I bought the Curve so I could watch youtube, news videos and check my office email (running Outlook Express Light). I can't do any of these things. The only 3rd party apps I have are gmail, google maps & Opera Mini. Is there any way to do any of this on the device without having to go thru the desktop manager and saving it to the card? I'd like be able to stream directly to the phone, but get the messages "Error Occurred" "Platform not supported" or the media player opens and nothing happens at all. Black screen. It won't even stream Vuclip. One of the CSouth techs I talked to said the carrier has this blocked due to the bandwidth required, another said that it was not. I can sign in to my office email, and see what emails have come in, but I can't open them, so my company does not have me locked out. The telephone reception is awsome, and I no longer have a 30 mile dead zone, but other than that I'm not thrilled with the curve. Can you help?

As for streaming on csouth ain't going to happen still csouth allows us to. For the outlook i'm not sure. I don't use outlook for email. But you can alway download your videos on to your card from vuclip. 8 gig is what i'm using and I have around 40 videos some more than 20 minutes long and still with everything else on my card have only about a gig used. News you can check out all kinds of news websites and get news programs. Viigo is one of my favorite ti keep up with the deck world. http://getviigo.com/partner/builtforblackberry

Just a little fyi for anyone wanting to use a phone on csouth not from csouth, they are really cracking down on letting people get away with this at csouth. It is really hard to put one on csouth. They will no longer change esn over the phone and are firing arc's who do it in the store for friends. Sorry for the bad news. Good luck and be careful for those of you who still try.

As of this time...csouth doesn't have the bandwith to support streaming vid. There are however a few programs that will load a stream in increments. Vuclip has almost the same exact vids as youtube so there is a reat alternative for whomever wants youtube. We are working on that bandwith though so hold tight.

Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast