Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by robcross72 Yeah getting the os back was easy. I tried to put ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    Yeah getting the os back was easy. I tried to put it back on and for whatever reason it wouldn't work. I tried app loader and dm but neither worked. Kept saying app loader didn't have an os for my phone. I thought maybe it was the version so instead of putting .169 back on I put on whatever was on the cellsouth download page. It worked and everything is fine now. Except gps of course. Can't wait for the Hero or Tour. I can't make up my mind! Lol!
    its easy to make up your mind.. Tour.. duh

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I preorderd the Hero as well, but mainly for my wife. I will try it out and then decide between the Hero and Tour.

I hate to give up BBM, for one reason, I have gotten several friends to get blackberrys in the past month, and have a pretty good contact list to keep up with everyone now. I know I can use google messenger, just hate to try to get everyone to switch now that I talked them into BB. lol

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok I am almost certain that if I had the Tour and the Hero side by side for at least 30 minutes I would ditch the idea of getting the Hero and take the Tour. But since that wont happen I will probably end up getting the Hero. Mainly because I am sick of this 8830 and I have got to have gps and tethering. I cant tell you how difficult it is to post grades for my students while sitting in the parking lot of Krystal. I know I know just buy tetherberry. Well, I admit it. I am too cheap to do it. Lol! And who knows, I may wind up believing that the Hero is the best thing since sliced bread, but then again, thats what cellsouth convinced me of when I bought the 8830. I feel a history repeat coming on. Waiting on the Tour!

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Rob..lol..funny post...for me personally...bbm isnt enough to keep me anymore. I get bored easily and ive hadd bb for 6 or so years...time for something new. I hate that 1 application (bbm) was stopping me from trying new stuff but then again..nothing out there til now would make me want to forget bbm. That my opinion though..lol.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

tawoody no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was just wondering what are some of the improvements between the Hero and the HTC Touch? I had a HTC Touch for a couple of weeks but just got tired of the lag that came with it. It froze daily. Should the Hero run smoother?

TA...can't compare the 2...totally diff devices..I mean not one similarity. Sorry can't reall answer that...I'd say go to youtube and watch vids..do some research. You'll find what your looking for

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ummm. Almost a year. I'm a lefthanded texter, and the curve is hard to hold and use with one hand. I underestimated
    how often I do what I shouldn't.....text and drive (yeah, yeah. I know!). It's really interesting to use both hands to text and drive. lol. Besides, that leaves me no free hand for my ipod! Guess that's why the Lord made knees! (Kidding. Sorta..)

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Rob..lol..funny post...for me personally...bbm isnt enough to keep me anymore. I get bored easily and ive hadd bb for 6 or so years...time for something new. I hate that 1 application (bbm) was stopping me from trying new stuff but then again..nothing out there til now would make me want to forget bbm. That my opinion though..lol.
    The BB Storm was notorious for not playing well with apps. Is it looking like the Tour will be as well? Also is the Hero touch or heat sensitive? That's why I don't have ATT and an iPhone. The originals were heat, and I have long nails/

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use vlingo when I have to text and drive. It is about 90% accurate for me. I have used it since it first came out and works great. It took a lot of memory on my Pearl, but very little on my Curve.

The hero is avtivated by your magnetic fields in your finger..not heat..the new iphones are the same not sure bout the iphone 2G's. Can't use a stylist or wear gloves of any sort, simply will not work.
    Last edited by pmarshall; 10-16-2009 at 01:56 AM.

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    The hero is avtivated by your magnetic fields in your finger..not heat..the new iphones are the same not sure bout the iphone 2G's. Can't use a stylist or wear gloves of any sort, simply will not work.

All the iPhones have capacitive touch screens.

Capacitive screens use the human body as a conductor to disrupt the electrostatic field on the screen to facilitate interaction.

yeh..what he^^^ said =)
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Still waiting on the tour.

i hear ya lol. youll def like the tour.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i wish it had wifi that would be good