Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Only been a few days...... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Only been a few days...

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Kinda off subject, but has anyone ever caught themselves typing on a computer and trying to use the autotext shortcuts? gets very annoying when i type itll and it doesnt correct to it'll or anything like that

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    My biggest thing is on a pc when double spacing it doesn't put the period now start next sentence with capital letter. Also..I hit the shift on a pc to get numbers...frusterating. I think all pc keyboards should work like ? lol

hahahaha yeah i'd agree... the double space and . should be included in every computer OS

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    Kinda off subject, but has anyone ever caught themselves typing on a computer and trying to use the autotext shortcuts? gets very annoying when i type itll and it doesnt correct to it'll or anything like that

Almost every time

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm the first one to post for today. Lol. I don't usually have problems typing on the computer after I've been using my phone, except when I go to spell something and it comes out wrong and doesn't give me suggestions. I also don't like when I type i and it doesn't automatically capitalize.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok folks. So we already found out yesterday that cellsouth has the software available to download for the Tour. I learned yesterday or the day before that they are only listing the Pearl Flip and the Curve for sale. Well, I just checked the website and guess what?! The HTC Snap is now for sale at 49.99. How in the world did that phone come out so quick? We have known about the Hero and the Tour coming for months before we ever heard of the Snap. This is driving me crazy! Just release the phones already! PLEASE! LOL! Y'all have a great day!

Just because the carrier puts the OS up for download doesn't mean its gonna be out any sooner. It just means its definitely gonna surface at one point.

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2
    I handled an HTC Hero mock-up/plastic display model @ the new Best Buy in D'Iberville yesterday. I asked if they had a demo unit to play with and they said they'd be getting one tomorrow (today). From what I could tell with the big alarm zip cord on the back, it felt nice in my hand. The screen seemed large and the phone overall was just a hair bigger than the Palm Pre, which was right next to it.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nice. I may try to run by local Sprint store so I can check it out! I'm getting very excited. The anticipation is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Just because the carrier puts the OS up for download doesn't mean its gonna be out any sooner. It just means its definitely gonna surface at one point.
    when they done this with the 8230 it was out within 2-3 weeks

Hey! Any 8830 users out there, I have a question. Has anyone experienced their 8830 shutting itself off for no apparent reason? Mine has done this several times the last few weeks. It is annoying but no big deal since the phoe reboots itself. However, today it did this and instead of rebooting, I am sitting here looking at a white screen with error 507 on it. Yikes! I know it will be a few more weeks before the Hero is out and maybe longer for the Tour. If I am unable to get os back on my phone and working, does anyone know if the HTC Snap is worth getting? I would rather have the Tour, if not the Tour then the Hero. So if I can't have either one and need a phone, is the Snap worth it or just go ahead and get a Curve? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey Rob,that 507 error is the reload os. You'll have to wipe your device using jl_cmndr and reload the most current os. I'll try and find you the link with a how to and the program.

Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    when they done this with the 8230 it was out within 2-3 weeks
    Well if that's the case then so be it. But I'm just saying its not something to get your hopes up for.

Hey getsugatensho, thanks! I have done os upgrades so I think I should be able to reload the latest os. I didn't realize thats what the error was for. Appreciate your assistance. If I can't reinstall the os I will check back here.