Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Hey! PM! The cellsouth site has the Blackberry Tour listed in its device download list. ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Hey! PM! The cellsouth site has the Blackberry Tour listed in its device download list. I was gonna redownload desktop manager and the Tour is no listed. What's up? Any good news?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Still no date..sorry
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    So I have been bouncing back and forth between CB and the Stacks all day reading posts on the Hero. All I can say is ... Thank you Stackers for having some intelligence and not bashing one another the way they do over there.
    While I enjoy both sites, I have to say that this forum is more informative and more factual. I was reading posts at CB and actually got disgusted at the way members were treating other members. The lack of respect and dismisal of users personal opinions has really turned me off from CB. I know that several of you are active on both sites. That's cool. And as far as my rant goes, the Cellular South threads are not as bad as some of the other ones I have been reading at CB. Again, thanks to everyone for treating everyone with respect and listening to all opinions here at the Stacks. Sorry for the rant, but I had to get it out! LoL

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok folks. I posted earlier that I could download stuff via my blackberry and needless to say its not working now. Go figure.

DM...thanks for that! We should all be proud of your thread.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I'm just saying... We have a great group that contributes to this site. We all have our preferences on particular devices based on each individual needs / wants. Its great that everybody here on the Stacks respects each other like that. Thanks to all.
    Last edited by dmchance; 10-13-2009 at 09:50 PM.

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    So I have been bouncing back and forth between CB and the Stacks all day reading posts on the Hero. All I can say is ... Thank you Stackers for having some intelligence and not bashing one another the way they do over there.
    While I enjoy both sites, I have to say that this forum is more informative and more factual. I was reading posts at CB and actually got disgusted at the way members were treating other members. The lack of respect and dismisal of users personal opinions has really turned me off from CB. I know that several of you are active on both sites. That's cool. And as far as my rant goes, the Cellular South threads are not as bad as some of the other ones I have been reading at CB. Again, thanks to everyone for treating everyone with respect and listening to all opinions here at the Stacks. Sorry for the rant, but I had to get it out! LoL

Yes some of the other threads get kinda nasty. Most of the Cs forums are just wanting their Tours. Even though the opinion on CB is more against the Hero than it is here and Pinstack is more informative. If it wasn't for PM stopping by CB for a post I wouldn't be here now. I even brought one or two with me lol

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    GOOD NEWS PEOPLE...
    Software For BlackBerry® Tour (TM) 9630 smartphone BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.7.1.110 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 4.7.1.110
    Consisting of:
    • Applications: 4.7.1.57
    • Software Platform: 4.1.0.70
    • File name: 9630AMEA_PBr4.7.1_rel110_PL4.1.0.70_A4.7.1.57_Cell ular_South.exe
    • File size: 102.16MB

Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Haha thanks walkntall..we have a good cs community and consistent posters and aren't dumb...great job.

So in the last couple days I went from a Pearl to the Curve. I plan on using it until the Hero is released. I wanted the experience of a full QWERTY keyboard. Typing on these small buttons takes some getting used to! Has anyone else made this transition, and how long did it take for you to get used to the full keyboard?

Bout a good month..

Haha. You would say that!

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    So in the last couple days I went from a Pearl to the Curve. I plan on using it until the Hero is released. I wanted the experience of a full QWERTY keyboard. Typing on these small buttons takes some getting used to! Has anyone else made this transition, and how long did it take for you to get used to the full keyboard?
    Only took me a few days coming from a moto V9m, now I'm lost on a regular phone.I did have a chance to get used to the Suretype, I think that's what its called on the Pearl, while I had my Storm and I had to learn the qwerty all over again

Haha u liked that huh DM..lol..its not that hard really like walkn said.

Oh yeah. That was a good one! I starting to get the hang of it, but is is taking more time than I thought it would.