Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

did you get what you were wanting from earlier ce2?... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

did you get what you were wanting from earlier ce2?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

pound24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    My cousin lives in laurel, ms and she say that the tour is on display down there. Does this mean it will be here this month?

Again...theres nooooo date. Could be tomorrow could be in December. Noone knows. Its prolly on display becasue the dcs there doesnt want it and is using a diff phone but it doesnt mean anything about it comming or a time frame. sorry
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'll be glad when I can upgrade because I hate doing a battery pull on my 8830 every 2 seconds.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    anybody ever been to Nassau (Bahamas)? Verizon's page lists them as having CDMA as well as GSM coverage.. was wondering about using my bb there..

yeh it will work but need to have a WE phone and international calling activated on your account for the duration you are there to make calls. Im being told that text works without international.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    So will I need to get a SIM card from CS or do they have CDMA there?

if you have a WE phone..id get one there...they prolly have better long distance rates.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok. I haven't posted in awhile. I have been reading what others are saying and taking it all in. Here's my thoughts. Since the tour has been out several months with other carriers it seems that RIM would have already addressed the trackball issue by now. If it is still a problem to where cellsouth won't release it til its fixed then the question is will it be fixed? How long does it take to fix that issue when other blackberries work fine.

Now I am interested in the Hero cause it seems like a cool fun phone with a lot of possibilities. However, some features from blackberry I will lose. Also, I'm scared of the fact the scren is glass. I'm wondering how tough a glass screen will be.

I'm also interested in the new HTC Snap mainly for the free office suite that comes with it. I don't want to pay 70 bucks for documents to go. However, I have read a lot of posts that say the windows mobile is not good. Mainly the word crap is used. This says nothing really. I have not read the specific issues users have other then blackberry is better. Can anyone explain what is wrong with windows mobile if there really is a problem, other than its not as good as a blackberry.

Finally, I have to say all the mixed info being given out by cellsouth reps is quite frustrating and annoying. Would it be possible for everyone to be on the same page?

Thanks.

Hey rob, the trackball isnt the only issue with the Tour..trust me..im experiencing them on mine and rim has some work to do. The other carriers are having same issues. SPrint just released .57 for tour..we shall see what what happens. Hero is amazing...thats all that can be said about it. I feel ya on the glass screen but i cant tell you how many times i see plastic on the bb's busted but bb is easier to fix so..with good comes bad. Win mo...i better not comment..lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

parrotreb no está en línea Stack level 2
    What are the other problems with the Tour that are causing such problems?

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by parrotreb View Post
    What are the other problems with the Tour that are causing such problems?
    I am curious about that as well. Is it typical BB stuff? Or new problems?

umm bout 4 or 5 diff things
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the iphone have a glass screen? I am rough on phones too, but if millions of people own those and only a very small percentage have broken the screen, then I would think that I would be all good with the Hero. Besides, Otterbox is coming out with a defender case for it, so it would be protected. I'm not going to worry about the glass screen. I have pre-ordered my Hero and am ready to play with my new "toy!"

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the iphone have a glass screen? I am rough on phones too, but if millions of people own those and only a very small percentage have broken the screen, then I would think that I would be all good with the Hero. Besides, Otterbox is coming out with a defender case for it, so it would be protected. I'm not going to worry about the glass screen. I have pre-ordered my Hero and am ready to play with my new "toy!"
    I would not worry too much about the glass screen. Unless you hit it directly on the screen you should be fine, for that matter, a hit directly on the screen would bust a plastic one as well in most cases.

I have the ipod touch, and its pretty durable from what I can tell.