Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Just received notification from Otterbox that due to overwhelming requests, they are now in the ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Just received notification from Otterbox that due to overwhelming requests, they are now in the process of producing an Otterbox for the Hero!
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.56 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    yeh no point gettting hopes up if its not gonna be launched that day right
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey pm got a question for ya... on my 8830, if I'm on the phone, data doesn't come through (like bbms), and sometimes if I'm typing on bbm, i'll miss a call and not know it (the caller goes straight to vm)... do you know if this is a limitation of the 8830, or of cs's network?

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post
    Hey pm got a question for ya... on my 8830, if I'm on the phone, data doesn't come through (like bbms), and sometimes if I'm typing on bbm, i'll miss a call and not know it (the caller goes straight to vm)... do you know if this is a limitation of the 8830, or of cs's network?
    Just my 2 cents, but i'd say its a limitation of the technology... I believe that the GSM networks can do text and internet simultaneously... pm feel free to correct me

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok, I am reading posts on other sites from around the state reporting the Tour coming out on the 21st. I checked with 3 stores in the Jackson area and 2 report the 21st and the other reported the 27th. PM I know you work in the Discovery Center so whats up? One of the reps that reported this to me was the store manager.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    What the hell Marshall? I walk in the store and you leave for lunch? That's messed up. I needed your help
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

haha..gets...shouldnt come on my lunch break! lol. grant went at 1 also..lol. Ok..the data and phone at the same time issue..only works on a FEW phones...i can get bbm while on the phone but cannnot respond nor can i get on the web. There are only a very few amount of phone that can do both and are very expensive.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

parrotreb no está en línea Stack level 2
    A "how do I" question. I want to remove the "Sent from my Cellular South BlackBerry® Smartphone" from emails sent from my BB. How do I do this? Thanks.

[FONT=Arial]go to csouth1.blackberry.com click edit on the email account and you can change it from there[/FONT]
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by gnohra View Post

I've never had a phone with cs that would allow talk and internet at the same time, texts will still come through while on internet. BBM will not go through will on the phone either.

Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    Ok, I am reading posts on other sites from around the state reporting the Tour coming out on the 21st. I checked with 3 stores in the Jackson area and 2 report the 21st and the other reported the 27th. PM I know you work in the Discovery Center so whats up? One of the reps that reported this to me was the store manager.

What other sites are you refering to? If I may ask?

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Glad that otter box is going to make one for us. Currently using one on my curve. Its a year and a half old still looks new.

No u cannot be on phone and use data.no web or data based programs. No network in us can yet.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/294

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    hey pm now you may wanna upgrade to BBM 5... its offical now http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3729
    http://blackberry.com/blackberrymessenger from Device Browser (no app world required)
    Last edited by kylemcdonald87; 10-07-2009 at 09:53 PM. Reason: added no app world link

Quote Originally Posted by kylemcdonald87 View Post
    hey pm now you may wanna upgrade to BBM 5... its offical now http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3729

Good stuff!!