Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

<<<<<<am glad we dont carry storm!!!!!!!!! terrrible phone trust me. Im gonna guess its glass...simply ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

<<<<<<am glad we dont carry storm!!!!!!!!! terrrible phone trust me. Im gonna guess its glass...simply because its captive, uses the magnetic field from your finger like the iphone. Not sure about antivirus...thats something to be known if it was in my hand haha. No auto update as of yet...but its easy to load.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    <<<<<<am glad we dont carry storm!!!!!!!!! terrrible phone trust me. Im gonna guess its glass...simply because its captive, uses the magnetic field from your finger like the iphone. Not sure about antivirus...thats something to be known if it was in my hand haha. No auto update as of yet...but its easy to load.

Yes, STORM = TERRIBLE, it was nice using the browser with the large screen but that's about it lol

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    What is this crap? Let's all attack the guy with the storm? I've had no problems with my phone. Except for the one issue marshall knows about.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

hahah..yeh..you happen to have a tiny small minute issue..lol..u know who's screen went out after 3 months..lol...mine went out and had major issues with 4 out of 5 of my storms haha...to each his own right! i knowyou like yours Gets...its not for everyone thats for sure..me and my girl were HAPPY to get rid of storms lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Lol I guess I was the lucky one out of the bunch.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

lol....yeh....but thats good..at least you enjoy it..
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Come on Hero!! The release can't get here fast enough! The volume button just broke on my Pearl. I can't complain though. I put this phone through a lot. From throwing it around in a golf cart, letting my 11 month old son use it as a teething toy, to dropping it one story off a parking garage to the concrete, to it flying around when dealing with "aggressive" shoplifters, I has rarely let me down. (Keep in mind that it was protected by an Otterbox case). Just kinda bored with the BB platform. I want to see what else is out there.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.56 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    Come on Hero!! The release can't get here fast enough! The volume button just broke on my Pearl. I can't complain though. I put this phone through a lot. From throwing it around in a golf cart, letting my 11 month old son use it as a teething toy, to dropping it one story off a parking garage to the concrete, to it flying around when dealing with "aggressive" shoplifters, I has rarely let me down. (Keep in mind that it was protected by an Otterbox case). Just kinda bored with the BB platform. I want to see what else is out there.
    so your the person testing the durability of the pearl in an otterbox case! ha

im staring to have problems with my charging port on my WE, gonna cross my fingers and hope it holds out til the tour gets here

I meant to add that the only thing that I will really miss with the BlackBerry is Messenger. Got a lot of co-workers that use it. It might be difficult to get them to switch to google talk, yahoo, AOL etc... That's the only down side I potentially see.

I meant to add that the only thing that I will really miss with the BlackBerry is Messenger. Got a lot of co-workers that use it. It might be difficult to get them to switch to google talk, yahoo, AOL etc... That's the only down side I potentially see.
    no camera flash

Lol. I put it through my own battery of tests! I hope that I can find or hope they develop an otterbox for the Hero. As far as the flash goes, I keep a digital camera in my briefcase for pictures. The flash does make a good flashlight though. I have used it for that more than any pictures I have ever taken with the camera. That will be another feature I will miss.

Lol. I put it through my own battery of tests! I hope that I can find or hope they develop an otterbox for the Hero. As far as the flash goes, I keep a digital camera in my briefcase for pictures. The flash does make a good flashlight though. I have used it for that more than any pictures I have ever taken with the camera. That will be another feature I will miss.
    at least you have a BB with a camera:cry:

msudawg no está en línea Stack level 1
    any new news on the tour? i dont know if my phone can make it another month or so.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey does anyone know to PDE IP Adress for cellsouth and the PDE Port Number?