Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Is the 500 minute smartphone plan $39? BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Is the 500 minute smartphone plan $39?
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    No its still $49. But the main unlimited plan is now $79 with every additional line being $39 for the unlimited plan
    BlackBerry8830/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Actually...its paired...79 for first 39 for second 79 for third 39 for forth
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/294

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Actually...its paired...79 for first 39 for second 79 for third 39 for forth
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/294
    I'm coming in tomorrow for Sam's line.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I moved two of my lines earlier to this, one was costing me $99 and the other was $49 without unlimited, I got both on unlimited now and saving some dollars

Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I moved two of my lines earlier to this, one was costing me $99 and the other was $49 without unlimited, I got both on unlimited now and saving some dollars
    How much are you paying right now if you don't mind me asking? I added it up back before this and with taxes and everything I would have been paying 176 and some change with me at 500 bb plan and wife with unlimited. I also have a friend that has the same thing.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

I have 3 lines, two of them being smartphones, of course the $99 plan adds up to $125 by itself after taxes, then the $49 plan comes out to almost $70 after adding pics and nights and weekends, then I was paying almost $90 for the unlimited for mobile, averaging $250 monthly for all. By switching to the new smartphone plans I should save at least $40-$50 a month since the taxes will go down a little bit too and should get 3 lines for around $200. Can't find a better deal anywhere for 3 phones with unlimited everything on all of them. Thanks CS!! I think I got that right. lol

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    How much are you paying right now if you don't mind me asking? I added it up back before this and with taxes and everything I would have been paying 176 and some change with me at 500 bb plan and wife with unlimited. I also have a friend that has the same thing.
    Should knock your bill down to around $120-$130 monthly for tax and all.

crackaberry no está en línea Stack level 3

Htc Hero

I knew crackberry was absent a few members lol all you guys are over here. I tried to register as mopar my cb log in name. But it said that name was already choosen oh well. I just pre-order the new hero from cellsouth. I will be going from a blackberry 8330 to the hero. It has served me well for over a year with zero problems. I just like gadgets and the hero looks really good from all the videos I have seen so far. I have a few questions for pm. First one does the hero have a glass screen? Also does the hero come with a virus protector? That may be for only windows Mobil phones I think. Also do you know where I can order a case for it and a screen protector? I want something like a belt clip type. I e-mail otter box a few days ago about a case for the hero. She told me she was not aware of the hero phone and there was not a case yet made for it. She said if it becomes popular we may make one for it just keep checking our web site for updates. Thanks

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Hey pm, changing to the new unlimited plans from the old will start a new contract correct? I have no problem with that, however, will it change my upgrade date on a phone? I am due one, just been holding out for the Tour or the Hero.
    Thanks

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PM - To answer your question about switching, I am still undecided. I am loving the Hero from all the promos and videos I have seen. I just wish I could see the Tour and the Hero side by side so I could make a decision. Fear of the unknown I guess. I know blackberry but not the Hero. I have read alot of negative about HTC's but of course all of that was in relation to the windows mobile os. As far as the Hero is concerned, hands on reports say it is awesome but it is sluggish at times and typing on it is slow compared to the full keypad on the bb. I am afraid since I have a bad habit of mistyping on the blackberry 8830, I will make more mistakes on the Hero. Small concerns I know, but concerns none the less. I agree with you that blackberry can be a bit boring but I don't need a fun gadget, I need productivity and some fun. I don't care about games either. So we will see. I have a month to go and wait. Still waiting on Tour release date.

robcross72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey guys I just looked at the pics again of the Hero on cellsouth's website. It may just be me needing more coffee this early in the morning but it looks like to me that the Hero doesn't have that "chin" that is shown when you look at the phone on the HTC website. Is it me or is the cellsouth Hero gonna be flat? That will definately make me even more excited and interested in this phone if it is flat and doesn't have that angled "chin". Thanks.

kylemcdonald87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by crackaberry View Post
    I knew crackberry was absent a few members lol all you guys are over here. I tried to register as mopar my cb log in name. But it said that name was already choosen oh well. I just pre-order the new hero from cellsouth. I will be going from a blackberry 8330 to the hero. It has served me well for over a year with zero problems. I just like gadgets and the hero looks really good from all the videos I have seen so far. I have a few questions for pm. First one does the hero have a glass screen? Also does the hero come with a virus protector? That may be for only windows Mobil phones I think. Also do you know where I can order a case for it and a screen protector? I want something like a belt clip type. I e-mail otter box a few days ago about a case for the hero. She told me she was not aware of the hero phone and there was not a case yet made for it. She said if it becomes popular we may make one for it just keep checking our web site for updates. Thanks
    a good screen protector for anything is the InvisableSHIELD from www.zagg.com.... I just check and there isn't one out for the Hero yet, but rest assured it will be.. they have one for just about anything i think

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by robcross72 View Post
    Hey guys I just looked at the pics again of the Hero on cellsouth's website. It may just be me needing more coffee this early in the morning but it looks like to me that the Hero doesn't have that "chin" that is shown when you look at the phone on the HTC website. Is it me or is the cellsouth Hero gonna be flat? That will definately make me even more excited and interested in this phone if it is flat and doesn't have that angled "chin". Thanks.
    That is correct. The US version (sprint and CS) is more rounded on the sides and flat. Chinless. I think it looks alot better than the GSM version.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    no the hero will come with a 2 but can expand to what ive been told as 16.
    I read up to 32 gig, but oddly enough can not find that again.