Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Looking forward to the Hero or Tour myself. I am pretty sure the wife will ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

msmith198025 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Looking forward to the Hero or Tour myself. I am pretty sure the wife will be getting the Hero, she is hooked just by the vids.

A question pmarshal. Any idea when the southeast part of the state (waynesboro area) will be swapping to 3g coverage?

Thanks guys

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    na man im sorry..i have no idea on coverage questions..phones..yes! lol...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    Haha, no problem. I figure we are way down the list, but never hurts to ask.

Just started today, but you seem very helpful. Glad you came to crackberry and posted, I would never have found this place

PIN/ID
    ask
    Hey pm, you may have already anwered this, if so I apologize, but how does the Hero stack up to the previous HTC phones that csouth has offered? I had (still have, not activated) the 6800 (mogul). It was decent enough, if a little slow, reception on it could not compare to the BBs I have had (8830, wife has a pearl, and my curve).
    I know that the Hero will run different software, and a different type of screen, but can you give me a comparison?
    Responsiveness, reception, ect?

Sorry but your asking questions that I could only know if it were in my hand..I'd love to answer it though..but can't accuratly.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/294

walkintall67 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am diehard Blackberry so i am looking forward to the Tour, even though the Hero does look very impressive.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Sorry but your asking questions that I could only know if it were in my hand..I'd love to answer it though..but can't accuratly.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/294

My bad, I was under the assumption that you had the Hero for testing (or had been around it in that sense). I apologize.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by walkintall67 View Post
    I am diehard Blackberry so i am looking forward to the Tour, even though the Hero does look very impressive.
    A name I recognize (although you guys are alot more active at crack than me)

Guess we will all make our way over

Its ok..never know til you ask right. I am testing the Tour for csouth. I did have it in my hands last week but not long enough to test coverage. The touch screen was very nice and accurate. The flow between the 7 screens on the face was fluent and very smooth. I had 8 programs open and running at the same time and can say it didnt seem to slow down at all! Amazing processor.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

haha bring over anyone you want but not the ones who only wanna bash. I read alot of the posts and must say...it was a joke. We keep it clean and professional here as im sure you can see. Very glad to have anyone thats for sure!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    Its ok..never know til you ask right. I am testing the Tour for csouth. I did have it in my hands last week but not long enough to test coverage. The touch screen was very nice and accurate. The flow between the 7 screens on the face was fluent and very smooth. I had 8 programs open and running at the same time and can say it didnt seem to slow down at all! Amazing processor.
    Thanks, that is what I want to hear. Appreciate it

Have you watched all the vids msmith?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

PIN/ID
    ask
    haha bring over anyone you want but not the ones who only wanna bash. I read alot of the posts and must say...it was a joke. We keep it clean and professional here as im sure you can see. Very glad to have anyone thats for sure!
    I can understand that. I am modding a site that covers a subject that can get ugly. We try to keep it clean.

I have no idea how other phone forums get though, I have just browsed at most phone sites. Lack of contribution for my provider, here though, seems like alot more involved. I can see this being my third forum to visit on a regular basis.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Have you watched all the vids msmith?
    Several, I have been impressed so far. Looks smooth. I hope we get the latest software, the older (overseas stuff that I saw) seemed sluggish.

HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH