Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Yeah. Our thread is gonna have to go into a part two after a few ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Yeah. Our thread is gonna have to go into a part two after a few more months lol. You think we can talk Hayden into giving us our own tab in the forums?
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i agree with marshall, hang in there for the tour. it has the later os 3.2 megapixel camera beautiful clear screen. very wirth the wait over the curve. i also and excited about the hero bust still glad i got the htc touch pro to learn windows mobile. Csouth is really stepping up our phone game. ha!

for the sports scores you can also check out the sports rss feed on viigo. you can set it to update fairly often and it seems to be good at keeping up with live scores. i used it last season some to keep my work buddys up to date during games.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok guys. I found a solution for my NFL fix. I'm not sure how long it will work, and it might not be technically ethnical (although in my defense it does not specifically say for Sprint users only), but... I downloaded Sprints NFL Mobile Live and it works on my phone! I can watch the NFL Network by streaming and am supposed to be able to listen to the games on Sunday. It will not give me access to set alerts or team updates, but that is not what I want. It gives me what I wanted. Listen to games and the possibility of watching them. I will test it out on Sunday and let everyone know how it goes.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.56 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179
    Last edited by dmchance; 09-24-2009 at 06:35 PM.

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Lol..congrats and good luck with that. Get a huge bill you'll know why lol. Ill see if I can find out what type of charges my apply for ya.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/294

Thanks. I would appreciate that. I did not see where it said that it cost anything. When it asks you to put in your number, I just leave it blank and click submit and it takes me to the site. I also tried Sprint TV but it told me that I was not authorized access the server. Hopefull this will not cost me anything. Let me know what you find out...

Thanks. I would appreciate that. I did not see where it said that it cost anything. When it asks you to put in your number, I just leave it blank and click submit and it takes me to the site. I also tried Sprint TV but it told me that I was not authorized access the server. Hopefully this will not cost me anything. Let me know what you find out...

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    OK Cellular South members! News News News...Hero..taking pre orders first week of october...launches first week in novembe. New PDA plans will also be launching in november. Family PDA plan...first line is $80...second is $40..that's right Unlimited talk text data for 2 people for $120...that's incredible and no other company come even close to that. Once the plans launch you will need to physically change your plan to take advantage of the family PDA plans. Well, here we are..Cellular South raising the bar once again for the competition to TRY to keep up. I will say this..a lot of the plan changes and phones that csouth has changed to and aquired are weighed heavily upon the voices of you (the customer) so keep the ideas and wants to csouth because these changes are because of you.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/294
    Last edited by pmarshall; 09-28-2009 at 02:47 PM.

yes. keep everything coming. ideas, wants, needs everythin. now stackers i personally have a problem and need stackers help. i just resently started with csouth, most of you know that, and i have been a bb user for about year and a half. well i just held a htc hero in my hand and played with it, so my questionj is drop my bb for the htc hero android or keep my bb? i need your help stackers. i love my bb but have fallen in love with the android also and i don't know what to do. bb tour or hc hero android. you tell me. thank you ahead for all in put on this. your stacker and csouth buddy Ethan

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3

tour vs hero

I'm in the same boat, but haven't ever held the hero.. love the idea of android and the flexibility it provides, but have really loved my 8830 for the more than a year that I've had it.. think it's going to come down to the keyboard - I type on it a ton and think the physical keyboard is going to be better for me... but won't know for sure until I see the hero in person... of course if the Tour releases before it, the question won't matter..

more or less i'm asking would you be willing to give up your bb for something new and on the edge of tech world. i can make up my mind about dropping my bb.

ok. i see what your getting at. i didn't get to see the keyboard in full use mostly see about the connections and how the bases of the htc over lay work. didn't think about the keyboard at the time but from what i'xe read keyboard is like any on screen, one letter at a time and not alot of fast typing.

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Will the basic smartphone plan still be available and will it apply to the Hero? That's really all I need.

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ethan yeah it's the speed/accuracy of the keyboard on-screen that will matter to me.. I'm definitely interested in devices other than the bb, but have found that I've gotten really good at typing on it (the bb) and don't want to give up that..

as far as we have hear we will still have the smartphone plan. so yes, you can use the amartphone plan on the hero. as for my sittation, im still up in the air till i get to play with it more. i can't wait tho.