Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

I checked the app world and could not find any TV apps out there. I ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I checked the app world and could not find any TV apps out there. I looked in the TV category, but I did not see what I was looking for. Thanks for your help though. It was worth a shot.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.56 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i,ve read a few third party companys trying to bring tv to bb but haven't seen anything launch yet but as far as keeping up with games you can get the espn app or just keep your bb browser on espn.com anf refresh it when you can to try to keep up with scrore just not play by play.

there is also another app i just heard about a week or so ago, marshall wals talking about, its on app world score card app or score keeper. cant remember the name but will ask him to post it.

search score on app world, title score mobile for bb. its free. i just looked it up myself so i could help guild if someone had problems finding it. gl

tawoody no está en línea Stack level 1
    On Cellular South website it says that the HTC Hero is coming soon and the Blackberry Tour is neither on the coming soon list or the current phone list

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3
    It's about time! I love what I am seeing with the HTC Hero! This could really put Cellular South on the map for regional carriers. No offense, but this little device gives the Blackberry Tour and iphone a serious fit. By the way, I hope that this phone doesn't come with a Smartphone Plan since it has wifi! All I can say is great job Cellular South! Oh, I wonder if this phone will run on the Android 1.6(Donut) platform?

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Its going to be the most updated form of Android. Updating and changing things will be up to you. YES! the HERO will be here shortly... I for one am very excited about this. Csouth will be one or if not he first US carrier to launch this! Way to go Csouth!. The Tour is def still comming trust me. I dont know the plan but im sure with it being a PDA you will have to have the smartphone plan or add the data feature to a diff plan. Be kinda pointless to not have the data feature for this device.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well hot diggity damn. I know Sprint's getting the Hero in mid-October so it would be neat to get it about then. Any idea on pricing (it's going for $180 @ Sprint).

msudawg no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have had the same phone for about 2 years now and i need a new one really soon because the battery won't hold its charge. Should i wait for the tour to come out or should i just go ahead and get the curve?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Here it is everybody! Its official! Csouth is getting the Hero!

http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/21/c...int-spec-hero/

Damn, I was late on the post. I knew I should have read further up before posting this. Those inside guys got it before me.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105
    Last edited by getsugatensho; 09-22-2009 at 07:39 AM.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    I checked the app world and could not find any TV apps out there. I looked in the TV category, but I did not see what I was looking for. Thanks for your help though. It was worth a shot.

Hey DM, sorry you couldn't find anything. The app that Ethan is talking about is called Score Mobile. I have it on my device. Its decent for a free app. You have access to every sports league from around the globe. In my experience with it, otoh, it is quite a bit behind on the scores during live games even after refreshing. So, give that a shot. Its better than nothing and you can also use ESPN.com like Ethan suggested.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I will give it a try this week. Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I think we have one of the best forums on the stacks. Now if we could just get the Mods to give us our own section instead of being lumped in with everyone else. Our carrier might just be regional, but we post enough to be considered as big as the national ones!

Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    Here it is everybody! Its official! Csouth is getting the Hero!

http://www.engadget.com/2009/09/21/c...int-spec-hero/

Damn, I was late on the post. I knew I should have read further up before posting this. Those inside guys got it before me.

HAHA always got the info inside first! lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

We def have a great thread with great accurate info. im sure many people have gotten lots of trust points.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Quote Originally Posted by msudawg View Post
    i have had the same phone for about 2 years now and i need a new one really soon because the battery won't hold its charge. Should i wait for the tour to come out or should i just go ahead and get the curve?

Hey. i just saw your post..sorry i missed it....I would DEF wait for the Tour. The curve it great but the Tour is much better..hang in there...its comming. I have it now and its def worth the wait!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH