Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

can't let the forum go a whole week without a post.. so hey y'all what's ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

can't let the forum go a whole week without a post.. so hey y'all what's up?

...man I wish the CS would come on and release the Tour...

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    So.. the Android is getting closer and clsoer!! Which android is it?? Lets hear what you guys and gals think!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

rod1906 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

I hear LG is getting into the Android craze. They are supposedly releasing a few Android phones on the Windows platform. I'm guessing it is out of HTC or LG! By the way, I'm interested in knowing how close Android is to being released at C-South. I'm trying to hold out for I'm torn between the LG Spyder II 840 and the Android phones. Somebody let me know something!

Rod...what do you want out of your device? I ask because the spyder 2 and Android anything are 2 totally diff worlds. IMO ANDROID all the way. Why the spyder 2 compared to Android? Maybe I can help you choose. And no I can't tell you what or when Android will be released. Sorry.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/294

Pmarshall...basically, I just want a decent touchscreen phone minus the smartphone fees that accompany it. I've been seeing a lot of positive reviews on the LG Spyder 2. Is it a pretty decent touchscreen? I'm still waitng to see what type of android that may surface and just bite the bullet who knows!

The internet for the spyder 2 (to utilize its potential) is $20. Don't know what or if theree will be an android plan or not. What do u want from your device?

All I want from my device PMarshall is wifi, good reception and let it be be a touchscreen with decent battery life with plenty of apps. I guess I'm asking for a dream phone huh!

HAHAH Let me know when you find the gold at the end of that rainbow! lol....na i cant go into the features of the android we are getting without letting it out of the bag, BUT, have you done any research on android? what type of apps are out for it...anything?? Its pretty amazing. As well of a phone the spyder 2 is i wouldnt put that and the android together in the same class. I for one cant wait to get the android device in my hands..may have to pry it out with a crow bar hah. IF you want an amzing device with almost endless capabilities with productivity and entertainment...android all the way...that my opinion though! Good luck choosing....maybe csouth with share with us what android it is soon!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Pmarshall...something is telling me to wait on the Android. It be just my luck that I go and purchase the Spyder 2 and then CellSouth come out with the state of the art Android e.g. the HTC Hero. Now that would be having my cake & eating it too!
    Oh yeah, I've researched some of the apps for Android and what it can do it's amazing. I believe it will give an Iphone a run for it's money! I'm really excited that Cellular South is on the come up.

lol...good choice...iphone watch out! lol I cant wait for Android...
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok Phil. All this talk about the new Andriod device has made me start doing a little research into it, and now I'm getting a little indecisive. Without telling me any of the "specs" of the Andriod to give away which one it is... (My guess is Hero I hope), which one in your opinion is the better device? The Tour or the upcoming yet to be named device. Keep in mind that I have been patiently waiting since April to upgrade (well, maybe not patiently LOL). I just want to get the best device CS has to offer. Let me know your thoughts...
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.56 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

Hahahaha DM.knew you couldn't resist this one..lol..I dunno man...u tell me..what's goin through your head?? Why android and not ? or why ? and not android?

You all Cellular South is killing me with all this suspense about Android and all it's features. I'll be glad when this device is revealed! After doing some research I'm going to say that it is the Htc Hero also.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA which one is it!! Suspence...isnt it wonderful!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

TheScantronman no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm gonna say it's probably the Tattoo. HTC seems to be the only one that's giving equal attention to the CDMA world. I doubt it's the Hero as Sprint seemingly has it locked up.

Whatever it is, if its got a resistive screen it's a no-buy for me.