Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Nope not a dream Phyl. Youtube is working wonderfully on the CSouth network. Good job ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Nope not a dream Phyl. Youtube is working wonderfully on the CSouth network. Good job CS. Now let's expand and take over the world "insert your own diabolical laughter"
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah!! Lets's take over! Bwhahahah.....Send in the PINES! This may get ugly with AT&T. One word of caution. I lost my full version of Shazaam and went back to the trial version during the upgrade. Guess I'll just email Shazaam and see what they suggest. I LOVE that thing.

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The tour is a nice device. Fast. Everyone I've talk to says they very rarely are the hour glass. Nice bold like keyboard, storm like build, and a beautiful black trackball. I can't wait for it but I love the full keyboard and the wider screen compaired to my pearl. Lol.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

Will say that like the 8900 and unlike the storm the mute, separate from the lock key on top, will put the device in standby.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.131 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    So this is kinda random... I've asked it before but I think it was in another forum.. when y'all travel out-of-state with your bb, do you ever have any luck getting anything other than 1X on the Verizon data network? I'm using the 8830 and was in the ATL airport earlier, standing at a kiosk looking at a Verizon tour model that had the 1XEV, and I had 1X.. am in NYC now and just 1X.. outside of the state, haven't ever gotten anything but that.. am on the unlimited data/voice plan.. any experience with this anybody?

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I traveled to Houston a couple weeks ago driving through Baton Rouge as well. I had 1X coverage, but could hardly tell a difference in speed and performance on my worn out Pearl.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.56 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    gnohra...try going to conenctions and make sure its on cdma auto and not manual. also try just doing a batt pull to see if it connects to a closer tower. Lemme know.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

gnohra no está en línea Stack level 3
    pmarshall,

Under mobile network options, I have:

Data Services: On
    Mobile Network: Roaming
    Network Selection Mode: Automatic
    Network Mode: 1XEV

That's the info you wanted, right? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Yeh, it still on 1X even after a batt pull? if so im guess it may just be that the area you are in doesnt have internet..which would be odd. Can you PM me?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I took my CSouth BB Pearl to Huston last year and went between 1X and 1XEV all the way there from Ms. Once i got there did a battery pull and had 1XEV the whole time i was there, even was able to watch youtube on my BB there which CSouth couldn't do in Ms at that time. I don't know much about New York's network area but must just be a dead spot that you passed through there.

tawoody no está en línea Stack level 1
    I asked someone at Cellular South when the Blackberry Tour is coming out and they said it would be out the first week of September

Maybe so...hopefully sept.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/294

daontejunior no está en línea Stack level 1

need help

i just bought an unlocked bb storm on ebay. im with csouth so what do i need to do to get my phone in service????

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sorry junior. Unless csouth changed their policy, which I'm positive they haven't, its not gonna happen. They will not put any phones from another company on their service.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Quote Originally Posted by daontejunior View Post
    i just bought an unlocked bb storm on ebay. im with csouth so what do i need to do to get my phone in service????

yeah not gonna happen....who told you it could be done??
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH