Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

We are aware of a few problems on the flip...waiting on bb to send us ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

We are aware of a few problems on the flip...waiting on bb to send us new OS.....15 posts, better spend more time on the stacks! lol
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey marshall, we got the curve fixed. $90, not bad considering insurance would have been 150. Thanks for the referral.

Anybody on the coast that breaks something on your phone, take it to Cellular Surgeon. 1116 cowan rd. Ste. H in gulfport
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

no problem...they wouldnt take my usb port i have to help save you money?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

He said it would only have saved like $10 and it had to be in perfect condition. I'm not worried about it. It was fixed before they closed.

Great
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Phyl1225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Go through me for stuff like that..you know ill help and take you in the right direction.
    pmarshall, Thanks for the offer. I developed a new problem yesterday. Can't connect to the net in Kosciusko anymore (ATT territory). I have been able to for 6 months. Neither can a coworker with the same phone on CS. The 3 ATT curves at the office can connect. Spent an hour with tech support, and did the ##000000 thing. No difference, as the numbers were already there. Went outside. No better. He'd put me on hold and call data who kept repeating that I had to wipe my phone. I'm NOT until they tell me how wiping my phone will fix my co-worker's phone with the same problem. Duh. Next suggestion was to backtrack to a World edition. No thanks. I bought a new phone and don't want to pay for a warranty claim and get a refurb. Besides, that still won't fix my coworker's (At least I don't think it will, but I'm just an idiot customer! What do I know?) How does one get the royalty at data speak directly with a customer? This has got to be a tower problem because I could connect at the county which is CS territory. Tech said he's had several other calls about the same thing. I had a text today with a 12 hour lag, sent last night from one CS bb to another in an ATT area. What is going on????? Am I gonna have to go over to ATT so I can get a phone that does what it should? Sorry to whine, but I trust your answers. Data apparently doesn't want to be bothered.

Very odd how they keep telling you to wipe your phone for something that is obviously network issues. Don't wipe anything. And don't go to att lol.

Not so odd, really. I've heard it a million times from computer techs. It translates to " I have no idea". Why can't they just say "I'll check it out"? It's easier to assume the user is the problem, not the system. Guess if they get more complaints they will check. The tech (not data) said they'd sent someone to Kosciusko and see if they could isolate the problem. Bless his heart, he sent that ticket on his own. Data didn't volunteer or suggest it. No one else is having a problem?

Phyl, I don't know if it is the same issue, but last week I was having bad network problems. I was staying on 1X and I was getting mad. I waited it out and about a week later, last Tuesday actually, the problem fixed itself. So my question I should have asked before is, how long has this been going on?

The text lag started about two weeks ago. The inability to connect started Wednesday. The phone was showing 1X, but would not connect at work (in Kosciusko). It shows 1X in Louisville (at home) and will connect. Looks like I'm going to have to wait it out too. Could be maintenance by ATT on their towers/network that we would not know about???? Sorry you were havin problems, but it's nice to know it's not just me! Thanks

Yeah its not good to hear other bb are having problems. Its like a family member lol. I thinl that would be your best bet is to wait it out. Find someone connected with att and see if they are doing maintenance. Keep us updated and let us know what you find out.

Getsu..you know why you were having network problems, they werent network related..lol..and phyl, its could def be that that particular area was having network issues. are you still having issues today??
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

I dont know how att having network issues would effect csouth customers though...there a totaly diff network and diff bandwidth.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

geetarman no está en línea Stack level 3

Cellular South HTC Touch Pro

Anybody know if the HTC touch pro diamond 6850 will be released at Celluar South this week? They have a July rebate on the touch pro on the cell south website so I guess it will at least be release before the month ends.

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    I dont know how att having network issues would effect csouth customers though...there a totaly diff network and diff bandwidth.

Don't know either. Just thought it could be a possibility.

Do you know who "CellularSouth" is on the stacks? I saw that name in a thread somewhere.