Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

No Phil. The guy never sent them. Probably the situation we discussed by pm. They ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

No Phil. The guy never sent them. Probably the situation we discussed by pm. They are still some "rumors" circulating about the release of this phone, but at this point, it is just rumor. Until I can hold it in my hand, I will not get my hopes up too high on the release.. My Pearl is holding up.really well after a year so it it really not a necessity to get another one at this point. Just more of a craving, desire, uncontrollable urge to fondle a full QWERTY keyboard and keep the capabilities I already have.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hang in there buddy. Just remeber my words later this year

mbenzit no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30926a4e
    so... do you think c. s. is going to get the BOLD soon???
    i'm about ready to pyt my pearl into retirement too

Bold is def a no.....

PIN/ID
    30926a4e

new blackberry

so what will be the next (NEW) blackberry S.C. will have and when?:d

All I can actually tell you is that the 8230 is comming and do not quote me on this date...but this month it will be launched....and for any others...lol..just gonna have to wait!lol

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm not to happy that the flip is coming. We all pretty much agree that it has problems. Why can't we get something new, that no one else has yet?

Brb..ill give u the breakdown on that ina few min...stay tuned ok

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    If i'm not hear, I'll read it when I wake up.

Ok..here's the breakdown on why some companys get the best and some companys get the best but much later...verizon,att,tmo,springt are the largest carriers...that's a fact...csouth on the other hand is a locally owned and operated company..keep that in mind always. When one of the larger companies want blackberries new phones blackberry know that that company is gonna buy say 1million units to sell nationwide...a local company like csouth cannot compete with that and can buy maybe 500,000 for its 80ish stores in the local area. So therefore csouth,us cellular,yada yada cannot buy the largest quanity of phones from ë so we have to wait. also a lot of times verizon,att pay millions to blackberry to have exclusive rights to that said device for a "said" time contract. Cellularsouth does VERY well for how small it is for competition as of phones. For example....we were the 2nd us phone company to launch the HTC Diamond....that says something for for csouth. Were getting the 8230...as far as cdma...csouth is not behind at all...when it comes to gsm that's a totally diff story...so cannot think of gsm compared to cdma when it comes to phones out. So just remember locally owned companies are way more interested in service than phone....just think...csouth has bar none the BEST service and that's a fact...in the state of MS..no other company can come even close. The other companies buy service from out towers..and they still don't have service on ALL our towers..csouth is the best for coverage and its gauranteed. You could go to att or tmo or even vzw and go off main road and hwy and lose service with a 600$ phone...csout is gonna have service out in the sticks with 600$-free phones...be patient..csouths on the rise. We love all our customers and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be what we are today!

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not to pat marshall on the back but I have network hoped over the past few years and found the first hand csouth is the best coverage and price. Yeah the phone aren't the best right away but they are getting better. Just hang in there. Great things are just around the corner for csouth. Trust me when I say that. Thank you for everything marshall and everyone just keep your eyes open for the new stuff. ~~ Ethan

PIN/ID
    30926a4e

thanks pmarshall

marshall I am really impressed with this great info!!!
    I have been a cell south customer since 1995 with 4 phones 2 BBs 8130 & 8830
    they have great smartphone plans and good reception in south ms.
    but i wondering should i wait for 8230 or 8330 now.
    i like smaller phones but i dont like problems...
    i would also like to say ya'll have been great and very responsive even though i am
    new to yhis forum. its AWSOME!!!!!

Great! Always glad to help.....we all are. U like pearl typing? Then get the flip...if not then curve for sure. What cs store do you go to?

PIN/ID
    30926a4e

STORE REPLY

I go to the cs store in gulfport by wal mart on hwy 49
    they have stayed somewhat consistent over the years
    Last edited by mbenzit; 05-11-2009 at 10:33 AM.

0thundr0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I love Cellular South. I've been with them since 1996 in the McComb, MS area. I have the Pearl, but I would love the full QWERTY keyboard too. My wife and I are both up for upgrades, but I fear buying us Curves and missing the boat on a better BB later this year. I guess I will be waiting it out a bit longer. Thanks to everyone for their ensightful information in this thread!

Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast