Page 1 of 68 123456 ... LastLast

Hey all..I'm an ASR for CSouth...there's not a lot of info or anything about CSouth ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Cellular South

Advertisement

Hey all..I'm an ASR for CSouth...there's not a lot of info or anything about CSouth so post your questions and ill get u some sort of an answer...plus whatever qustions you ask me is gonna benefit me and my knowledge so ask away!
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Congratulations, you son of a . Glad we got someone on the inside now. Lol. Message me later. Friends ~ Ethan

albrownlee89 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Get i'm a CSouth customer in Mississippi. Any word on when they will be gettin the 8220? Also how good is the lg spyder? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hey albrownlee...no there is no official word on the 8220 or if it will see cdma. The spyder has turned out to be a phone for the type of person you are. If you text a lot I wouldn't recomend it,but If your looking for a really nice slider with touch face and keypad...then its a great phone. Now,we DO have a great new lineup of phones that will be releasing by the eand of the year and better part of jan feb time so look out for those. One that I can tell you about is the HTC Diamond that will be comming at the end of nov. It is a well anticipated device. I myself will be getting it. Please look it up,it may be worth waiting for your upgrade to get!

Hey albrownlee...no there is no official word on the 8220 or if it will see cdma. The spyder has turned out to be a phone for the type of person you are. If you text a lot I wouldn't recomend it,but If your looking for a really nice slider with touch face and keypad...then its a great phone. Now,we DO have a great new lineup of phones that will be releasing by the eand of the year and better part of jan feb time so look out for those. One that I can tell you about is the HTC Diamond that will be comming at the end of nov. It is a well anticipated device. I myself will be getting it. Please look it up,it may be worth waiting for your upgrade to get!

ironman24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3198AA34
    What about CS getting the Storm? I know it receives CDMA.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Ironman, the storm is exclusive to Verizon wireless, so cell south won't be gettin the storm until its a few years old lol.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ironman24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3198AA34
    Thats what I thought, any word on a new version of pearl?

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    I've heard rumors of sn 8140 but I don't know how true they are. And even if they were, still don't know if cell south will have it.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

csouth getting the storm is a strong possibility..and verizon only has a 3 months exclusive on it...so it wont be a few years..
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You yanking my cord marchall? 3 months is all they got on the storm exclusive contract? So csouth could really get the storm? Wow. That is awesome. Keep us informed please. I would love get upgrade to the storm for a good price. ~~ Ethan

Its def possible!! No for sure word of course though.

kladner no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30288E5A
    Any word on other blackberries that may be headed our way?
    Last edited by kladner; 11-18-2008 at 11:01 PM.

Not at the moment...but there's a few new devices on the way that are in testing.

Page 1 of 68 123456 ... LastLast