I have called SunCom repeatedly, not to mention some of the reps have gotten rude ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Question Can't get an unlock...!

Advertisement

I have called SunCom repeatedly, not to mention some of the reps have gotten rude with me & 1 even hung up on me; trying to obtain the unlock code for a BB 7130g, that is branded SunCom!! I am at my wits ends pulling my hair out over this. I need to get the phone unlock so that it'll be easier to sell! I f anyone has ideas let me know!!
    Thanks!
    P.S.: Suncom keeps telling me that they do not have unlock codes!! Thats pure BS!!

kasperapd no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Can't get an unlock...!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Try http://www.gsmphonesource.com

They got me an unlock code within 24hrs for an 8700c.

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

There's plenty of unlocking software to be found for free on the internet. I'm sure it is that stuff they use and charge you for it.

md_raees no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by CoolFinalFan
    I have called SunCom repeatedly, not to mention some of the reps have gotten rude with me & 1 even hung up on me; trying to obtain the unlock code for a BB 7130g, that is branded SunCom!! I am at my wits ends pulling my hair out over this. I need to get the phone unlock so that it'll be easier to sell! I f anyone has ideas let me know!!
    Thanks!
    P.S.: Suncom keeps telling me that they do not have unlock codes!! Thats pure BS!!
    gsmphonesource cannot unlock your bb 7130g as they can only provide u unlock code for tmobile or cingular, you can purchase online credit of server to unlock your phone if you have a data cable. you can purchase from here cheapunlock.com

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

have you tried speaking to higher up reps? they cannot not give you the unlock codes and they definitely have it (if they're the service provider)

kasperapd no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by md_raees
    gsmphonesource cannot unlock your bb 7130g as they can only provide u unlock code for tmobile or cingular, you can purchase online credit of server to unlock your phone if you have a data cable. you can purchase from here cheapunlock.com
    Not true...

http://www.gsmphonesource.com/reunbyimfora5.html

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Called SunCom on Friday and spoke to several managers, they told me that they have no codes! What if I call RIM BlackBerry, would they give me an unlock code? Oh, SunCom told me me they have no unlock codes for none of the phones they carry!
    Thanks!

Question Re: Can't get an unlock...!

Was wondering if RIM BlackBerry, can provide me an unlock since SunCom can't, I'll email them!!
    Any thoughts on that...?!!