Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Sprint doesn't allow mms from their bb either. And att won't allow ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sprint doesn't allow mms from their bb either. And att won't allow it unless you have a bb data plan. So ... Back to the OP -- was it advertised that you could send mms? If so, then you might have a case.

Slovak65 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes, it is advertised as a working available function of the phone.

bigtankusa1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    just wait about 6 months and you will have verizon and they do have text and pic and video messages

Lol, ill gladly break my contract then and pay the $200 early termination fee each for all three of my phones. VZW is way overpriced for the same data plans as Alltel, and they cripple to death their phones. Ill go with TMO or ATT then for sure before VZW screws me over. via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Are you within your buyers remorse period?

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Are you within your buyers remorse period?

If you mean within the 30 day trial period, then no. I never found out it didn't wor until after that when I received my first video with audio mms

stunna54960 no está en línea Stack level 2
    with alltel you have 30 days to return a smartphone to the place where you purchased it, including all the original packaging and the sales receipt..they are pretty firm on the within 30 days rule, but if you bought it from an authorized agent and are within a reasonable time frame of that (which i'm sure you are as the curve was released may 1, approximately 45 days ago if you purchased it on it's release date) they may let you exchange it for a different phone outside of 30 days to keep your business..what phone did you want to switch to? i work for an agent and am familiar with all the phones alltel currently carries and personally wouldn't carry anything but the curve..i, among many other people who have carefully weighed the pros and cons of many phones consider the curve to be the best smartphone alltel has at the moment, and would rate it around the top of the top 5 smartphones for any carrier GSM or CDMA..i could have any phone we have right now and choose to carry it, another buddy of mine at another alltel agent went from htc 6800 to htc touch to blackberry world edition to blackberry curve..my previous phone was the 8830 and although i miss the black on chrome sexy styling, i'm loving the camera, video recording capabilities, extra memory (at least 40 3rd party apps installed and have not dropped less than 25MB of file free yet nor had any memory leak symptoms with heavy GPS use and heavy mobile browsing), size (the curve feels amazing in your hand), plus all the current OS features the curve has to offer over the 8830 such as mobile youtube and a better media player which they should end up equal on after 4.5 drops

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12