Ok on the Tmobile.Com website; there, they have the same blackberry plans, only to have ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

Just2fitz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23C478C1

Can someone explain this to me...(BlackBerry Plan)

Advertisement

Ok on the Tmobile.Com website; there, they have the same blackberry plans, only to have them accompanied with less features.

I have a blackberry and I was contemplating on why Tmobile have the same plan, literally, but take away the text-messaging on the add-on.

To me, it's just the same as the sidekick 2 plan. You add-on and pay 19.99(SAME Features), you dont add-on and just have the plan; pay 29.99(SAME FEATURES)

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Re: Can someone explain this to me...(BlackBerry Plan)

Maybe as an add on you have to have a voice plan. If you're not adding on they're not getting the voice plan revenue.

just a thought.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

Top plan is stand-alone. Bottom two are add-ons. Add-on plans do not include any SMS messaging.

The top plan feature-wise is closest to the $19.99 add-on minus the text messaging. There's also a $39.xx stand-alone Blackberry plan for BES that isn't listed up there (which is almost equivalent to the $29 add-on -- again, minus the messaging).

The reason the BB plans don't mirror the Sidekick plans is because the Sidekick must use the Danger servers. A Blackberry can operate with or without a BES (and that's the difference between the two bottom add-on plans).
    Last edited by takeshi; 12-29-2005 at 05:48 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Here is a more accurate listing of T-Mobile's BlackBerry Plans:

BlackBerry Enterprise Server Plans
    <TABLE summary="Individual Plans"><TBODY><TR><TH class=planname>Plan name</TH><TH class=whenever>Whenever Minutes</TH><TH class=weeknight>Weeknight Minutes</TH><TH class=weekend>Weekend Minutes</TH><TH class=price>Price per month</TH><TH class=addtocart></TH></TR><TR class=normal><TD class=planname>BlackBerry Unlimited w/Enterprise E-mail</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>$39<SUP>.98</SUP>

</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=normal><TD class=planname>BlackBerry Minutes & Mail Enterprise</TD><TD>1000</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>$69<SUP>.99</SUP>

</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=normal><TD class=planname>BlackBerry Minutes & Mail Enterprise Ultra</TD><TD>1500</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>$89<SUP>.99</SUP>

</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BlackBerry Internet Service Plans

<TABLE summary="Individual Plans"><TBODY><TR><TH class=planname>Plan name</TH><TH class=whenever>Whenever Minutes</TH><TH class=weeknight>Weeknight Minutes</TH><TH class=weekend>Weekend Minutes</TH><TH class=price>Price per month</TH><TH class=addtocart></TH></TR><TR class=normal><TD class=planname>BlackBerry Unlimited</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>$29<SUP>.99</SUP>

</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=normal><TD class=planname>BlackBerry Minutes & Mail</TD><TD>1000</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>$59<SUP>.99</SUP>

</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=normal><TD class=planname>BlackBerry Minutes & Mail Ultra</TD><TD>1500</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>None</TD><TD>$79<SUP>.99</SUP>

</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Here is a more current breakdown of BB Plans from t-mobile.com. Note that the Unlimited w/Enterprise E-mail and BB Unlimited DO NOT have Whenever Minutes; all other plans do. These 2 plans are meant to SUPPLEMENT voice plans. The other plans can be used as standalone plans or supplement other plans (for those of u who talk almost 24/7/365 LMAO). I personally use the BB Unlimited Plan (with no minutes) SUPPLEMENTED with Unlimited Messaging. Hope this helps.

It's funny what u can find at 4:30 am when you're not able to sleep LOL

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~FYI for anyone thinking about TMo plans. Blackberry minutes & mail includes unlimited email, web, and SMS, but not picture messages. Not a big deal for me, but just in case anyone needed it wanted to spread the info.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Actually from the plan that I have, SMS and MMS are NOT included in the Blackberry Plan...However, they are included if you get the stand along text messaging package...
    And for anyone wondering about the rumors that MMS messages are not included in the unlimited text packages, I have included a copy of last months statement showing the packages...

(Sorry for the blacked out areas, I just don't know some of you well enough. )
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's the Add-On package you have which is actually a supplement to a voice package. The BIS Unlimited Plan gives you 300 messages in addition to Unlimited Data, but it comes in 3 variations: 1) no voice minutes (this can be added to a package of voice minutes or used by itself.); 2) 1000 Whenever Minutes; 3) 1500 Whenever Minutes.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I was referencing the "Blackberry Minutes & Mail Plan" Only. It comes with 1000 anytime minutes, unlimited SMS (not MMS) messages, unlimited email, and unlimited data for 59.99. I have no idea about the add ons for voice plans.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

And I thought my wife was confusing!!!!!!! All I know is TMO has the cheapest BB plans ( although I hear Cingular is lowering).
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

ubelftw no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23CD9208

Just 2 give up to date info there are three messaging bundles tmo offers
    4.99 400
    9.99 1000
    14.99 unlim
    Now mms and sms are included there, any messages of any kind up to the limit of the plan before overage rates apply

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~