• Verizon

35 16.13%
  • Other

36 16.59%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

this poll should be re-issued for 2008.... C Spire/Cellular South forum

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5

this poll should be re-issued for 2008.

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

jgreg no está en línea Stack level 2
    T-Mobile. Prices are the best. Phone selection is the worst!

xecuter2005 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Best service Provider

I have alltel and i live in chicago and i love it i will never switch to anyone else i use to live in florida when i got it 3 years ago i have 2 line and my bill is 136.00 total a month and on my blackberry i have ever feature you could have nights start at 7, 20 my circle, unlimited text, & mms 2000 min, and roaming for the last year never went over min but 2 months ago talktime was 23,000 min and 7000 text between both line and my bill was still 136.00 with tax. my company provides me with a t-mobile blackberry curve and 2 weeks ago my dad was in the hospital and i swear i got no signal in there and my tmobile is from chicago but my alltel from florida had a full signal. well just wanted to share that and give my input so to me i will never switch from alltel one more thing i was told by att,us cellular,t-mobile,sprint and verison to keep alltel cause non of then could match what i have for the same price but if someone think one of them could let me know please cause i want that new storm or bold but alltel dont have it so if anyone know how i could match alltel please please let me know
    Last edited by xecuter2005; 11-22-2008 at 01:09 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345