66 30.41%
  • Cingular

60 27.65%
  • Verizon

35 16.13%
  • Other

36 16.59%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

All very well for stay in the US types. I am on TMO, and this ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

dgduffy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DBE5D5

Re: Best service Provider

Advertisement

All very well for stay in the US types. I am on TMO, and this year went from UK to France to Italy to Greece to Turkey, and email was seamless. No problems at all. and no extra cost. Their help lines are excellent, with none of the dreadful ATT push button maze.
    Tmo definately have my vote.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

well it's definitely not RIM right now

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3

Etisalat, DUBAI UAE

Our support might not be very good because blackberries are new here, but $75US for unlimited Data Worldwide is a pretty damn good deal I think.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Been with ATT for about 3 months now and I'm rly happy with them. I never lost signal and i have full bar anywhere i go in the Chicago suburbs, no dropped calls and the customer care is good to. I had trouble with T-Mobile before and i was on the phone for about 3h every time i wanted to solve something. But with ATT it takes less than 10 minutes.
    Last edited by mac14x; 12-27-2007 at 03:25 AM.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have had tmo, sprint, and another I can't remember (couldn't have been very good).. I now have cell one and am very happy! These providers have been over the corse of 10yrs

dfa
    dfa no está en línea Stack level 2

The best all around is T-mobile. Although, the CDMA network is better verizon's plans are very expensive and Sprint's customer service sucks. Also, AT&T nickel and dime you for everything. T-mobile gives you better plans with supreme customer service. The one downfall is T-mobile is last with the newest technology (except with hotspot @ home)

jh011880 no está en línea Stack level 1

I am with Viaero Wireless. A up and coming cellular carrier in Nebraska and Eastern Colorado. They partner with Cingular and T-mobile. They have the best customer service people I've seen yet (used to be with Alltel and scared to try US Cellular-friends have horror stories)

enge no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm from a smaller city (65,000). You can sign up with a big national, but then end up with having to use the entire 10 digits (an area code out of Minneapolis I think). Anyway. for around here, Alltel seems to have the best service. Their main competitor is Cell-One, which was just bought out by At&T

sotmone no está en línea Stack level 1

Rogers seems to be high cost if one moves around north america. Any advice on the best deal for travelers who pay their own bills?

Pstone no está en línea Stack level 2

For coverage Verizon owns all carriers hands down. I can be working in the fields in southern Minnesota in a tractor and I have perfect reception.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK

I have a great time/price with sprint. But I have to say their cust service sucks....
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    US cellular for me their customer service is awesome. Their coverage is awesome. They are a little slow to get the newest greatest phones but they have still have a really nice line up now with the 8130, 8830, and htc mogul. And they will be launching the curve really soon. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    TMO All the way baby!, But I am Baised I work there LOL, I only had qwest before that. But form all the people I have talked to, alot coing form other carriers I hear alot of horror stories, But then I suppose to be fair, the ones that are happy are still there, The main thing is NO ONES NW is perfect, and there WILL be problems, And I think TMO does the best to try and make sure the customers know that we care and will do what ever we can to fix it. And to be honest, that is the part i am not too fond of, I love to fix problems, that what I do, I just dont think I have to try to be the customers best friend for the time of the call is really all that important, as long as you are Polite, and fix it as quick as you can the cusotmer should be happy.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    I've been with Verizon now for about 6 years and have had no major issues with Tech support or CS. They have always been very helpful and taken care of any issues I had. Getting discounts off my calling plan and data plan through work makes it even better!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    As far as customer service and prices go, I stick to TMO. However, for coverage and the speed at which Cingular is getting their hands on the new BB's i'd say Cingular/AT&T.
    :)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast