66 30.41%
  • Cingular

60 27.65%
  • Verizon

35 16.13%
  • Other

36 16.59%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

In the cell phone world, Verizon is king. I do a much greater variety of ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

Tech Idiot no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Best service Provider

Advertisement

In the cell phone world, Verizon is king. I do a much greater variety of users in the BB world however. I am not sure if it's price driven (for service), service driven, however it appears to be model driven to an extent. I don't know if people were more sticking to a carrier and waiting for a certain model to come out from that carrier, or if they were jumping ship to another carrier so that they could get a certain model.

I am just a tech idiot, so for me the biggest criteria is that: a) it works, b) it's simple, c) if "a" and "b" are true, I won't mess with it. If it aint broken, the tech idiot never messes with it.

Eric

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

I use Verizon, and it works amazing here in the NY Metro area (NYC/Long Island). But as always, coverage is different everywhere

icegrill no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415259c

Cingular works for me..
    holla atcha boy

dwella no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2038FB36

I'm afraid Cingular works the best for me. I would prefer Tmo customer service but they need to improve their signal.....

d

zugga no está en línea Stack level 3

Is Tmobile US really good then cause TMOB UK is one of the worst networks to be on, i use to be on TMOB UK a while back and could never get any signal and the funny thing was i lived near the tmobile headquarters in the uk?

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

I've had sprint, nextel before they were partners and I like tmobile the best. Even though they're having this blackberry service issue going on I still prefer tmobile.

gp3730j no está en línea Stack level 1
    I live in the Chicago area , I have been with 3 different carriers (so far) I started out with Verizon when it was Ameritech, I stayed with them for @ least 7 years (service was great),it was contract renewal time and their "promotions" at that time were not impressive @ all ,being a "techy" person I moved on to Sprint ,what a terrible mistake anthough the service and signal was good , month after month I had to call them with billing issues ,I only lasted 6 months until broke the contract and switched to US Cellular,I am VERY satisfied with their signal and service ,in the past 8 months that I have been with them I have dropped only a couple calls (big deal) ,the only thing I don't like about USC is they are not "aggressive" in keeping up with technology although its hard to beat FREE INCOMING calls ,pictures and text messages ,looks like they are getting better with the more "techy" phones , they just started offering the BB 7130 , looks like I'm gonna wind up with a new phone again , lol !

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    US Cellular has been great

It is a shame there aren't more of us USC customers on here.

Lovellbird

losangeles no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400809c7

Hello Again,

Here in the Los Angeles Region, Most carriers do quite well with some excetion to Nextel when it comes to reception. (Product of Sprint) On the Blackberry level though, I have noticed that I can do more web browsing and downloads with great speed through Sprint (CDMA). My Nextel 7520 seems to do well with browsing as well with no restrictions. I borrowed someones Cingular Blackberry and was not too impressed with the speed that they had to endure. They too felt the pain when I compared my 7520 connection speed to theirs. The best phones with the carriers are as following; Sanyo for Sprint (CDMA), Nokia for Cingular, Samsung for Verizon and finally Nokia for T-Mobile. Please understand that I have good friends in all these carriers that work on the corporate level. However, they can also be somewhat biased to some degree. The Los Angeles Market is quite excellent towards reception for all carriers and the vote I gave today would indicate that Sprint (CDMA) may be the best for the moment. Have a great day all!
    Todd / Los Angeles

RyanDarilek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400DE1A4

I agree w/ you Todd. I've had Nextel for some time now and they haven't given me a reason to go elsewhere. Most companies in my industry use Nextel (Sprint) so this allows me to communicate with most of my customers with the touch of a button.

officer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244a6afa

T-Mobile is the best in my opinion. I think verizon's air cards for PCs are better but I have always gotten great support and service from TMO and the two times I threatened to leave (I have been with them for 6 years...back in the voicestream days), they gave me bill credits and minutes
    Buck!!!
    Always somewhere else

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

T-Mobile w/2 thumbs up. I've been w/T-Mobile 4 many yrs. I remember them starting out as Omnipoint, then Voicestream & now T-Mobile.
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!

bruiser_04 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243FCD27

I've been with Nextel (Sprint) for 6 years. They gave me service with no deposit when no one else would. I now have 5 phones on my account. They are good to me so I stay loyal to them. St. Louis area.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Nice poll but the numbers won't really tell the story because the smaller carriers like CBW, is for Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio, will have a lower % of PS members.
    And CBW is the best provider I have EVER HAD, in 23 years of cell service.
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

arnagorski no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23d3cf1a

hands down i support ATT/Cingular. Best customer service to compensate for their lack of a good network. I've had verizon and sprint before and both give me more headaches than the service is worth.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast