66 30.41%
  • Cingular

60 27.65%
  • Verizon

35 16.13%
  • Other

36 16.59%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Please take a minute to take this quick poll, curiousity made me wonder. If you ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

nremtb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    203c2d33

Best service Provider

Advertisement

Please take a minute to take this quick poll, curiousity made me wonder. If you choose other please post your provider.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Best service Provider

I have been with tmobile for 3 years and when I had problems with 4 of 5 of my BB's (all but my 950) they were very helpful in solving the problem, getting a replacement, or upgrading to a better working device.

lovellbird no está en línea Stack level 3

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I choose US Cellular. I hear lots of complaints about customer service on Cingular, which would be my only other choice in my area. USC has great service. They are slow to get new phones out because they test them to death; but that only works to their advantage in the customer service area.

Lovellbird

bullonwall no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3009b7d4

I have Verizon. In the area that I live in NJ, Verizon has the market cornered. I don't think that anyone else can compare. I have recently noticed that Cingular is up and coming. How are they with the BB service? What is the cost of an unlimited plan for data?

PIN/ID
    203c2d33

i live in new jersey as well and ive had verizon and cingular. cingular is on top in my mind

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

verizon...although they are very contolling over their phones and what you do with them...more so than anyone else i have had....but their coverage is great and dont really have any dropped calls, or major issues....no one really comes close to them in this market

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I have been with Cingular since the Pac Bell days. I have used most other carriers and have always kept the Cingular account as my main line. Even though they have high data rates, their service has always been the best for me in Southern Cali.

PIN/ID
    203c2d33

i definately agree

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I like Tmo. They have the best prices for data and great coverage where I am at. They have had the best customer service I have dealt with as well.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by lovellbird
    I choose US Cellular. I hear lots of complaints about customer service on Cingular, which would be my only other choice in my area. USC has great service. They are slow to get new phones out because they test them to death; but that only works to their advantage in the customer service area.

Lovellbird
    I agree completely...as someone who has to work with Cingular for my job, they have horrible customer service AND an overwhelming lack of knowledge between departments BECAUSE most of their departments are actually outsourced.

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up Re: Best service Provider

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    I like Tmo. They have the best prices for data and great coverage where I am at. They have had the best customer service I have dealt with as well.
    Before moving on to the Razor for my current phone, I managed to get an upgrade of $79 a phone moving to a V330 from customer care when a Tmo store quoted us $249.99 a piece. Although then the international service not working for me when we were on a cruise I have NEVER had an issue with T-Mobile. Outstanding customer service everytime I call. One rep actually tried to recruit me to come work for them

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

Rogers all the way. RIM being canada based, Rogers is RIM's closest carrier, we get devices first (8700 is gettin old already) and we're physically closer to RIMs servers, so unless they run remote servers are the globe (which as far as I know they don't) Rogers would have the fastest service, for PIN and such. I'm interested to know the layout of their servers though, if anyone knows.
    Rogers is #1

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

I agree with Mel & Erica...I m with TMO have not have any problems so far and I have been with them almost 3 years....

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~unfortunately TMO is not available around here...

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

I have been with Cingular for alomst 2 years. The customer Service sucks but they are great in Las Vegas. I have had Sprint (they sucked), I thought about T-Mobile for a while but in my subdivision, the signal was too weak and while I am at work on base, the signal was not there... I work in a vault and I need service so my hubby and I stayed with Cingular... Until we PCS! Korea here I come!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast