Hey folks, First of i am sorta still new here so bare with with me ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

strangr no está en línea Stack level 2

BB - data usage and MSN

Hey folks,

First of i am sorta still new here so bare with with me when it comes to my dumb questions.

I have a pearl and i am looking at getting Yahoo or Msn loaded on my phone just as another point of communication outside BB messenger.

However here in australia with the plans that we have on offer we can not attach full propper data plans to our accounts when we are on what's known as a cap plan.

So i have a BBEmail50 plan which gives me unlimited emails, and i believe pin messaging is included in this cause there has not been a sharp rise in my credit usage.

However i am trying to find out about msn and if there is a BBmessenger program that uses the same network protocols to gain access so that i don't have to pay the massive charges to speak to non blackberry users.

Which cost $1 for 5 minutes internet access, so you may see my plight if i were to sit on the internet for only a few hours i would be up for a massive cost.

Anyhelp is appreciated.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

Re: BB - data usage and MSN

glad to have you here. A lot of that depends on carrier. What you'll need is not only unlimited emails but unlimited data usage. I'm going to move the to the carrier forum so maybe other Vodafone user may get to opportunity to reply.

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

Re: BB - data usage and MSN

Let me escalate your post to get some help from Vodafone Australia people
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it