If you on o2 and billed by the carphonewarehouse please check you bills, those of ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

zugga no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile Attention O2 Carphonewarehouse Customers

Advertisement

If you on o2 and billed by the carphonewarehouse please check you bills, those of you that are on the new unlimited option .

it seems that customers are getting charged for e-mail data have a quick look and let me know if you are getting charged. cheers

banksi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2521E932

Re: Attention O2 Carphonewarehouse Customers

Hi, i'm with Carphone Warehouse/O2 and have the Blackberry Roaming package (unlimited UK & International emails) but dont *appear* to being charged for email data.

There is a heading called Mobile Internet Browsing on the Itemised Report with a very low amount of data and respective charges but I dont think that is connected is it?

Cheers

Iain

e-mail data will show up on your bill as blackberry.net under mobile internet browsing on your itemised bill. was on the old o2 5mb option and was never charged for e-mail until i went over 5mb now i'm getting charged for ever e-mail send/recieved since moving to the unlimited bb bundle. e-mail data isn't recorded at time of you sending/recieving but is collected at a certain time every day. eg 01/12 00.00 blackberry.net 10kb 0.051

because cpw are a billing provider for o2 i think they billing system's messed up, have called up they customer service and no-one knows what they talking about. awaiting a call back from a manager which might never happen.

PIN/ID
    2521E932

Yes, thats exactly what I have under Mobile Internet Browsing - one entry per day at midnight and a kB usage next to it with a respective charge.

So what this means is that I am paying 30 pounds per month for international unlimited emails and then I am being charged extra for the emails I send and receive?

I must admit I have only been with 02/Carphone Warehouse for two months now since getting my BB and I VERY VERY unimpressed with the service I have received so far, and this does not make matters any better.....

Thanks for pointing this out, looks like I have to speak to the idiots at Carphone Warehouse Customer Services team again.... jeez!

thanks

Iain

have speaken to them but no-one knows what they on about, arranged a manager call back which is 5 working days, what a joke!! will wait and see what happens. good luck

ijakokous no está en línea Stack level 1

hello, i have an o2 bb phone,can anyone help in unlocking?love this phone n cant use it with my network carrier.
    thanks.........

fooey no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Zugga, can you please let me know what happened? Cause I'm in the same situation!

PIN/ID
    2521E932

UPDATE: Re: Attention O2 Carphonewarehouse Customers

Just received my latest O2/CPW bill, and had a lot of data charges to blacberry.net usually around either 10pm or midnight dated present all the way back to October.

When I called O2/CPW they said that that this should have been fixed by now, and was caused by unknown data fairies(sp?). I got a refund of the charges, which in my case was a very small amount, but they did say that some people had been given refunds of several hundreds of pounds!

02/CPW customers check your bills and if you have these entries ask for a refund...

Cheers

Iain

pramsbottom no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi guys not sure if its relevant to your situation, but I'm also on o2 but not cpw, first bill came in this month I'm on the unlimited option expecting a flat rate bill got charged 8 pound for eight days web browsing, phoned up o2 as expected didn't have a clue about bb told me web browsing wasn't included in my package, after much arguing I found out I was using o2's wap browser and I should be using just the plain bb one.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~