Can someone who has been with ATT for a while please tell me why most ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

jakesmobile no está en línea Stack level 2

AT&T online prices vs in store

Advertisement

Can someone who has been with ATT for a while please tell me why most online deals are way better then in store? I realize they don't have to pay sales reps for online purchases up front but in the long run us retail reps still have to deal with the online customer issues. I can understand a little different pricing but damn ours is huge.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: AT&T online prices vs in store

I don't see much of a difference to the online prices and the stores prices. The main difference is that every purchase online must come with a 2-year contract in order to get the discount. Where as the store you can also do this or you can just purchase the phone.
    Most all products online seem to be cheaper then if you were to buy them at the store.
    ~Lauren

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3

A retail store rep explained to me that the rebates that the stores offer are mail-in while online or over the 800 number the rebate is applied instantly. With most stores mail-in rebates it would bring the price inline with the online/800 price. But you have to wait for it and nobody these days wants to wait for anything.

jakesmobile no está en línea Stack level 2

Maybe its just the retail location I work in but for example our V3 is $50 after MIR with 2yr agreement and $19.99 data plan, online Free after MIR, the Nokia 2610 instore is 19.99 after rebate and data discount(Who the hell would pay for data on a Nokia 2610!!??) Online 2610 free, those are just to list a few