I am able to upgrade again this Friday but I noticed that the curve is ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

carolmiss no está en línea Stack level 1
    pm me

anybody know when Cellular South will have the curve on sale again?

I am able to upgrade again this Friday but I noticed that the curve is not on sale. I was wondering if anyone has heard when it will be on sale again. I will wait if its going to be soon.

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am not sure, but I can definitely understand where you are coming from. I got the Pearl in April last year and the Curve was released a couple months later. I wanted to get the Curve, but they would not let me upgrade. I was not happy and took my plight as far as I could. They told me I could pay full price for the phone. I asked why it would be cheaper for me to pay the early termination fee and then sign up again to get the phone at the reduced price then to pay full price for it. They could not answer. To make a long story short, I still have my Pearl and am waiting patiently (well maybe not patiently LOL) until this April when I can finally upgrade. Sorry for the rant. I know that does not answer your question, but I have been holding that in for a while. It is funny though. I could have paid the termination fee and went with another carrier, but in my opinion for this area CellularSouth is the best option. As mad as this experience made me, it was not enough to make me leave them. Sorry again for the rant. -via BB (