It's not been officially stated in any print adds, however I was told by a ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C

Alltel to get Family Enterprise

Advertisement

It's not been officially stated in any print adds, however I was told by a RSM. He said it was announced in a forum at either the WES or CES show. (No ETA at this time) Alltel will launch Family Enterprise when it's launched in the USA.

He was not specific on any details on what it would consist of. I am however very excited to see such a program be released upon us, as well I get to sell it. It would so awesome to show everyday people the power and easy of having everything so connected. No more calenders on the fridge, no more being late for swimming lessons.

How cool would it be if its set up like iCal, so you could share your schedules with other Family Enterprise users? That would be a soccor moms dream come true!!!!

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Are you talking about Unite! ?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C
    I't not sure what your talking about with the Unitel. I am talking about Family Enterprise, which would allow a family to have room on a enterprise server. From what I understand it will do is allow the "family" to have contacts and calender sync. Just like a corp Enterprise Server.