BusyME no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31C7A695

Advertisement

I sure wish we could get MMS. **SIGH**

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    You guys don't get MMS at all or just can't send?

auggnation no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranwest View Post
    You guys don't get MMS at all or just can't send?
    MMS isn't an option on Alltel for the pearl. IT won't let you recieve and wont' let you see it as a sending option. As of today Supposidly the 15th is when it's coming but we shall see.

abelville no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3183594a
    I just got the option of mms tonight by registering my phone on the network and the option popped up under settings and messaging ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

abelville no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3183594a
    Just sent my first pic ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Very nice find abelville, just tried it on my son's 8130 and he now has the option also. Thanks for the info. You should post a new thread about the news.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by azstar; 10-08-2008 at 02:06 AM.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Correct he is my wife now has MMS on her pearl even with 4.5 which knocked out MMS on my Curve but seems to do just fine on her Pearl. Maybe officail OS is next. Just checked my Curve now sending as well with 4.5 woooohoooo!
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 10-08-2008 at 07:07 AM.

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    omg!! I just came across your post n just bout flipped... Thank you so much for bringin it to tha table!! Ive been waitin for AllTel to come out with this option!your the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by abelville View Post
    I just got the option of mms tonight by registering my phone on the network and the option popped up under settings and messaging ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Hey I'm not sure if anyone knew, but Verizon actually bought out AllTel and is supposed to make announcement beginning of year... The great thing bout that is ill be able to upgrade to the storm in January!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I would never switch to Verizon, they have the worst service where I live. Anyone with Verizon who comes to my house ends up with about 90% of their calls dropped.........Alltel is the only carrier in my area with dependable service for me when I'm home............I live close to the mountains, beautiful view, but limited mobile carrier choices, so I'll stick with them even without MMS........I can always use my son's phone for that if I really need to

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Oh yeah, we know ........it's been grumbled about for months, it's still pending federal approval though as far as I know.......I haven't heard anything saying it was approved/finalized....but if you have and have a link I would love to see it.......

I'm not seeing this as a good thing at all, losing GPS and My Circle will not make me happy :cry:
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    No link to speak of azstar... I fornicated with the ememy back in April, was initially informed of buyout, but was recently told that its a done deal.. Matter of time before the announcement.. Kinda like tha whole mms thing... Yes, and I did mean to say fornicate! Lol, hey he was hot!
    Oh yeah, we know ........it's been grumbled about for months, it's still pending federal approval though as far as I know.......I haven't heard anything saying it was approved/finalized....but if you have and have a link I would love to see it.......

I'm not seeing this as a good thing at all, losing GPS and My Circle will not make me happy :cry:

PIN/ID
    AskMe

If the feds do it right when and if they ok it we should be grandfatered in and then given a choice of what we do when our contracts are up. Just my 2 cents.

PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Your correct on that it won't extend the life of ones contract, I do believe that if and when the option comes to upgrade ones equipment, then we would have addition phones to choose from... And lucky for us, the storm, n hopefully the bold if Verizon adds it onto their selection.
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    If the feds do it right when and if they ok it we should be grandfatered in and then given a choice of what we do when our contracts are up. Just my 2 cents.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    With the phones coming out I am almost hopeing for it to go thru I would love the storm.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dynamite4542004 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile QUESTION lol

alright guys i have had alltel for about 7 years now and have had pretty much every smart phone, right now im getting my blackberry 8330 since my world edition was boring and i was wondering can someone email me or guide me through the whole getting MMS on my blackberry i suck at this and i really want it, is it MMS for EMAIL? or MMS like all other phones where you can text pictures/videos/ringtones... etc.

please let me know

thanks
    dynamite4542004@aol.com
    bvillacorta@aol.com

email me with answer someone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast