Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Mike Stem The article included a national coverage map and I was ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stem View Post
    The article included a national coverage map and I was surprised to see just how much territory they do cover. It appears, and the article kind of confirmed, that they seem to favor the more rural areas of the country. All in all, a very interesting read.
    Yup, I am with a large ambulance company in Texas and we are a VERY rural EMS service and we have been using Alltel for years and they have much better coverage than AT&T or any other major carrier in our area.

Quote Originally Posted by aldie View Post
    i'm sure once alltel gets in to the major markets/cities, then there will be a huge bump in alltel users on here.
    Alltel is one of the largest wireless carriers in the nation. They are in DOZENS of major markets. View the coverage map: http://www.alltel.com/wps/portal/All...ndividualplans
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    Alltel is one of the largest wireless carriers in the nation. They are in DOZENS of major markets. View the coverage map: http://www.alltel.com/wps/portal/All...ndividualplans
    true, and i speak for the minneapolis/saint paul market, but there are no stores here, i do know of a lot of stores outside the cities, but IN them, there are none.

once they get stores in the cities here, there will be a lot more customers. that's what i meant.

(and i work for the tmobile side of our company, but we also own like 16 alltels, so i don't mind the blue.) haha.

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3
    not even an alltel customer and i definantly agree Alltel is doing big things.... im sure its just a matter of time before an Admin adds it to the list of forums.. come on Hayden... the masses are gathering for an alltel forum ha ha

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Lol at this thread, and we're still classified as "other" lol.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    What's the point of them starting one for us Alltel people now......we'll be Verizon soon.......ugh!!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    What's the point of them starting one for us Alltel people now......we'll be Verizon soon.......ugh!!

Exactly!

I'm not currently an Alltel user but I was for 12 years and I found the coverage to be spectacular in many of the places I traveled and some of those were remote. I hope the Verizon merger/purchase helps instead of hurts Alltel. Any opinions from either Alltel OR Verizon? (I know nothing about the quality of Verizon.)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I, personally, hope that the customer service of Verizon ends up being as great as Alltel's has been for me and my company. Everytime I call and do anything, add a phone, change an ESN, tech support, I have very little hold time and my problem, 99% of the time is resolved quickly and efficiently and the CSR's are very friendly.

And as jblackfish said, I hope it helps Alltel continue to provide excellent service in the territories they cover and Verizon just piggyback's on to those sites and maintains them.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

New7250 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    300D0907

true enough.... but it would be nice to discuss the merger with alltel customers instead of those nasty verizon ones hahaha jk jk

PIN/ID
    319B7413

Well, I started this thread before I heard that horrible news.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackngray70 View Post
    Well, I started this thread before I heard that horrible news.
    I know....I had posted in agreement with you untill I heard the news too.......

Why is it that now I feel like a cloud of doom is looming ahead???? I just don't have a good feeling about this merger at all...... :S

milldog no está en línea Stack level 1
    i think we should still get our own section lol

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I must agree an Alltel only section would be great. And for those worried about the takeover just look at how long we have waited for mms update for the pearl and the mms video fix for the curve. Don't see it happening as fast as they hope..lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i have never posted in the verizon forum

wellsjc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30431C9B
    I'm on Alltel, too. I guess I have a hard time saying that we need a forum as this is my second post and I've barely scraped the surface of the site, but the network is growing quite a bit.
    Hello...

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Even with the buy out why doesnt one of the largest carriers in the country have its own forum.. It could be a long time if ever before the Verizon deal goes thru.. so what if we are all rural rednecks...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12