Anybody know who to call to get an issure escalated by Alltel. I talked to ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

pealo0819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242A648C

Alltel Escalation?

Advertisement

Anybody know who to call to get an issure escalated by Alltel. I talked to a customer service supervisor who wouldn't give me any other information. I am had a huge problem with Spinvox and Alltel told me that since it is 3rd party that there isn't much they can do.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't think any carrier would escalate a case because of issues with a 3rd party app/service. Have you been n contact with spinvox? What is your issue and what were you trying to get alltel to do?

Did you try looking up spinvox on the web? They have a website here. Alltel definitely has no control over that service. Your dealings would strictly need to be with them.
    Last edited by azstar; 06-02-2009 at 11:15 AM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

pealo0819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242A648C
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I don't think any carrier would escalate a case because of issues with a 3rd party app/service. Have you been n contact with spinvox? What is your issue and what were you trying to get alltel to do?

Did you try looking up spinvox on the web? They have a website here. Alltel definitely has no control over that service. Your dealings would strictly need to be with them.
    I would normally agree with you, however, I had no idea that voice to text was a third party service. I pay Alltel, I was sold the feature by Alltel. Why should I deal with Spinvox? I don't pay them. I didn't download anything from them, Alltel put the service on my phone. Alltel also gave me a number that is no longer in service for Spinvox. I looked up their website and the same number is listed.

I don't think that it much matters anymore. I am filing a complaint with the FCC.