ITS A MYTH! They don't exist, I was just on hold for 70 minutes, yes ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

CashCrandle no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down Alltel customer service?

ITS A MYTH! They don't exist, I was just on hold for 70 minutes, yes thats 1 hour and 10 minutes before i decided to hang up. I searched the gps problem on alltel over google and allot of people are having it. But some aren't, so I don't know, but I can only imagine alltel's phones are getting blown up. So I should try to get ahold of someone in the cancelation department, just to talk to a human, and if they try to transfer me I'll swear revenge on them and their family.

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Alltel customer service?

I have been there with AT&T and feel your pain. That's why I joined Pinstack. I think this is a problem that all carriers seem to have though. If you get hold of an actual person... BRING THE PAIN! Good Luck.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    Just Ask

Re: Alltel customer service?

Hey Cash,

Sorry you had such a bad experience with Alltel. I have been with Alltel for years and rarely ever had a problem with their Customer Service department as it relates to an extended hold time. The longest I have ever waited when I had a personal account was about 20 or minutes which is manageable to me. Now that I am a business customer, my hold time is less than 5 minutes. I work in the 9-1-1 industry so I'm not affiliated with Alltel in anyway so just to throw that out there.

I have never had issues with Alltel service either so one bad experience hopefully doesn't ruin it for you.

Good luck in the future...
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE