I am having trouble with BB App World missing applications. They don't show up in ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Alltel App World users, please check for missing apps

Advertisement

I am having trouble with BB App World missing applications. They don't show up in their categories or by search. This issue seems to be with App World version 1.1.0.11 and the newly released today 1.1.0.15. The apps I noticed are missing are Pandora, Poynt, and Slacker but there may be others. Please check and report the following

Carrier:
    Device Model:
    OS version:
    App World Version:
    BIS or BES:
    Are the above mentioned apps available to you and do you notice any others missing?:

Thanks in advance for your help
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Wow Az, you can't catch a break with App World can ya? I was really hoping this new version would get things on track for you.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Haha I know

Jblackfish is on an alltel 8330 as well and has the same issue. I'm really hoping to get feedback from more peeps so I can forward the info to the RIM technical advisor who is just as puzzled as I am that I'm still having issues.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    8310 4.5.0.110 att
    App world 1.1.0.11
    Application google talk!!!

Here was ma issue with .11 version..

I downloaded appworld .11, I was planning to 'archive' ma apps to the SD card so I started with google talk. Deleted it from my ë and re-installed it thru appworld.
    As soon as I archived it, I got this error "uncaught exception: java.lang.illegalArgumrntException"
    I deleted app world asap, deleted google talk and tried to reinstall it.. Nada.
    I've checked for various workarounds to get back my google talk but so far nothing works. Only solution seems like a complete device wipe..
    I haven't tried slacker, pandora etc. Aint mess'n with it anymore till I know its stable..
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Sorry for the trouble you are having....I don't think you will have trouble with pandora or slacker, it seems to be specifically an Alltel problem.....and for us...we can't try them because app world says they aren't there.

Please give some feedback Alltel peeps, just check app world, look for those three apps and let me know
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    8330,Alltel,OS 4.5, BIS
    I just redownloaded the newest version (I don't use app world because it won't give me the option to install on my sd card) and looked through it. I did a search and did not find any of the above apps. Hope this helped.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.127 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106