Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Are you guessing at there being a grandfather clause or is this a proven fact ... C Spire/Cellular South forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator

Are you guessing at there being a grandfather clause or is this a proven fact from the merger agreement. Unless its a law nothing says they must grandfather us in. If so that would be great for us who love our Alltel service.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 01-02-2009 at 01:19 PM.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Alltel has "In" and Mycircle for all those not in my network.....I want it all! Pay the extra$$$$ vzw will cost me and I'll stop whining lol

Why would I convince people I know to switch to an expensive gps crippling cell carrier anyway??

~via BB (
    Azstar, I'm sure you've seen in the news that the Verizon-Alltel deal is going down Jan. 9. It'll be interesting to see if anything changes in contracts, services, notifications, etc. I remember you posting about the tough time you had with Verizon in AZ some time back and now you're with Alltel.

I'm back to Alltel in Little Rock - it's always been great here. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll reduce prices. When I compared, Alltel was more expensive than Verizon here.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123