Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Love this theme only issue I've noted is that when I get a new SMS ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

TRScott no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Love this theme only issue I've noted is that when I get a new SMS it doesn't go away from the preview screen until I reboot which is minor but if you know how to fix it that would be awesome!

I'm running OS .282

Any ideas?

Mike99PA no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FBE9A8
    This is the BEST new theme I installed on my Bold. Thanks so much! Perfect for my needs. I especially wanted the Calendar entries shown at a glance.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Very nice one and wallpaper friendly
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MonMin no está en línea Stack level 1
    Nice one.. does it work like the original theme? I'm talking about the fonts.. cause sometimes, those modified themes, its fonts is not working.. I mean, they look different when it's on the home and when it's writing something..

jtekt no está en línea Stack level 2
    it is the exact same as the original theme. Nothing else has been changed other than the addition of the hidden dock on the homescreen and the today plus section on the homescreen

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    If the profiles icon could be changed/customized (to weather for exaple), this would be my ideal theme!! Great theme, thanks.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Lassrm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PLEASE can i have the new OTA for my 9000, cuz the link doenst work. Also if its possible 0S 5.0.. I dont know if this one work on 5.0. I recentyl downlaod 5.0 and all my favo themes are gone sooo i would love to have this oneee.. Please! )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12