Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is the default Precision theme with a twist. It has a bottom hidden dock ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

jtekt no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow OTA Precision Plus Hidden Dock 9000. 2 versions

Advertisement

This is the default Precision theme with a twist. It has a bottom hidden dock featuring six user customizeable icons. It is also features the today screens that only show when you focus on your messages or calendar (only shows NEW messages items, not all). Today screen shows up to six calendar or message items

Scroll up to get to profiles, left and right to navigate through applications.

^^^see application tab at bottom. More visible with lighter wallpaper backgrounds.

Dock is somewhat transparent, once again, more visible on wallpaper with lighter colors.

As you can see, there is a bit of funky stuff going on with the today display and the application names, not sure what that is but sometimes it shows up, sometime it doesn't. It mainly seems to happen in the calendar items when I have parenthesis in the title. If anyone knows how to fix this, let me know.

OTA
    http://images.pinstack.com/themes/JT...enDock9000.jad

Updates:
    4/22 Updated Zip files to fix wrong name issues
    4/29 v2 - hidden dock features JScroll of 10 applications!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jtekt; 04-29-2009 at 04:22 PM.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thanks for sharing

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

fnib no está en línea Stack level 1
    Great looking theme - thanks for sharing!! (I think there may be something wrong with your .alx file though as it points to a .cod file named differently from the one included in your .zip. I changed the .alx file myself and the theme loaded fine.)

^^^whoops, sorry about that. I originally had the theme named something different and decided to rename it something that describes the theme a little better. I'll have to change that

sunder1974 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think your font issues have to do with the os your runnning. If you are on .237 to .247 you will have these odd font problems with the today preview areas. I don't know if you guys have checked it out but the leaked beta of .266 has cured that ill along with a few other issues. It's a good themer friendly build.

Quote Originally Posted by sunder1974 View Post
    I think your font issues have to do with the os your runnning. If you are on .237 to .247 you will have these odd font problems with the today preview areas. I don't know if you guys have checked it out but the leaked beta of .266 has cured that ill along with a few other issues. It's a good themer friendly build.
    Well that makes me feel better, knowing that it wasn't something that I did but instead the OS. If anyone downloads this with an OS other than anything between .237 to .247, please let us know if it still has the font problems in the today preview areas. Thanks.

fnib no está en línea Stack level 1
    I can confirm that with os 4.6.0.266 there are no font issues. The last build that fixed the theme font issues was 241 but nothing since then. Good to see 266 seems to have fixed it!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

IronHide no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can't get this Theme to load at all. Running .266 and changed the name of the .alx file to that of the .cod file, but still no dice.

Any suggestions???
    It is better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

Ok, just tried again. The message I get is: "No additional applications for your device were found" or something along those lines.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially as this theme is exactly what I have been looking for!
    After trying dozens of different themes, I always end up coming back to the default precision theme because I LOVE the default icons and the nice, crisp look of the default theme. However, I love changing wallpapers on my Bold, as they show off that amazing screen. I always wished that somebody would tweak the default theme to make it more wallpaper-friendly ie. a hidden dock theme using the default icons.

Well, here we are with one and I can't get it to load!!! AAAAAArrgghhh!!!

Sorry, needed to get that out......:-)

So jtekt, could ya please post the OTA link soon or help me out here??? I'm dying to try out your hard work!!

Quote Originally Posted by IronHide View Post
    Ok, just tried again. The message I get is: "No additional applications for your device were found" or something along those lines.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, especially as this theme is exactly what I have been looking for!
    After trying dozens of different themes, I always end up coming back to the default precision theme because I LOVE the default icons and the nice, crisp look of the default theme. However, I love changing wallpapers on my Bold, as they show off that amazing screen. I always wished that somebody would tweak the default theme to make it more wallpaper-friendly ie. a hidden dock theme using the default icons.

Well, here we are with one and I can't get it to load!!! AAAAAArrgghhh!!!

Sorry, needed to get that out......:-)

So jtekt, could ya please post the OTA link soon or help me out here??? I'm dying to try out your hard work!!

I'll try renaming it through plazmic and then re-exporting it to fix any of the name problems. I sent the files via email to Cherrichiodo a few days ago hoping she would go ahead and host it via pinstack so we could have an OTA in this thread. I am just waiting for her to get back to me with the OTA files. Sorry you are having this prob man.

zip files have been updated, hopefully will have OTA soon

Thanks, will try with the new Zip files and let you know.

Got it! It worked!
    Not only did it work, but it worked under 5.0.0.90!!! :-)

I was playing around with 5.0 today and remembered to check back here to see if anybody had figured out how to help me load this Theme.
    When I saw that you had made some changes to the zip file, I grabbed it and proceeded to install it. Only when I was halfway through did it dawn on me that it might not work on 5.0...................but it did!!

Thanks so much jtekt, this is exactly what I was looking for. The Today screens are icing on the cake! Great job and thanks again!!

no problem. I am glad things worked out for you and it's good to know everything is compatible with 5.0. I probably need to make that upgrade then. I'm still working with .247 and have been waiting for 5.0 to come out officially.

thanks to Cherri, the theme is now available OTA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast