Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Totally love the theme too! I agree though - a hidden dock and this would ... Bold 9000/9700 Themes forum

falcon33949 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Totally love the theme too! I agree though - a hidden dock and this would be freaking awesome!

*edit* if possible, could you maybe change the theme names? As of right now, they have the same name so you can't dl both at the same time and delete the unwanted one later. Kind of arbitrary, I know, but still - it would be much appreciated
    Last edited by falcon33949; 03-06-2009 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Added clarity

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon33949 View Post
    Totally love the theme too! I agree though - a hidden dock and this would be freaking awesome!

*edit* if possible, could you maybe change the theme names? As of right now, they have the same name so you can't dl both at the same time and delete the unwanted one later. Kind of arbitrary, I know, but still - it would be much appreciated
    I'll change the names and repost so they can both d/l on to your BB. Gotta keep your BB happy!!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Nice work J chapman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    hmm.... I just downloaded both themes just fine. Try again, and let me know.

Rapazportugues no está en línea Stack level 2
    I miss the days where there was only 2 actions buttons on a gaming remote control(jump and shoot), now there is 20 buttons with 200 diferent combos
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

akasachmo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3036E2C8
    I would like to find somwthing like this for the 8330..anyone know of one?

Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01 View Post
    hmm.... I just downloaded both themes just fine. Try again, and let me know.
    Yeah, I went to do it again at work yesterday and it worked just fine - probably clicked on the same link twice lol. Thanks for the quick response though!!! Another idea did come to me when I was using the theme yesterday - is there any way to change the text selection color from blue to gray? If so, it would just make the theme look that much more polished

PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon33949 View Post
    Yeah, I went to do it again at work yesterday and it worked just fine - probably clicked on the same link twice lol. Thanks for the quick response though!!! Another idea did come to me when I was using the theme yesterday - is there any way to change the text selection color from blue to gray? If so, it would just make the theme look that much more polished
    yeah, this was my first theme ever. I haven't revisited it since then. Ill take a look at it soon. I'm sure I can do a bit more to tweek it and make it better, lol. I'm actually looking to do a hidden bottom dock. If anyone knows how, please share. I've figured out the scrolling crossbar for my other themes.

PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapazportugues View Post
    I miss the days where there was only 2 actions buttons on a gaming remote control(jump and shoot), now there is 20 buttons with 200 diferent combos
    I know what you mean... I love my old NES controllers! Good times!

Quote Originally Posted by jchapman01 View Post
    yeah, this was my first theme ever. I haven't revisited it since then. Ill take a look at it soon. I'm sure I can do a bit more to tweek it and make it better, lol. I'm actually looking to do a hidden bottom dock. If anyone knows how, please share. I've figured out the scrolling crossbar for my other themes.
    I think if you made this a hidden bottom dock you would be my favorite themer ever!!! Keep up the awesome work I'm definitely using this more than any other theme!

djransom no está en línea Stack level 1
    Dopest theme I've seen.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Great theme!!! Would love to see this one for the 83xx if at all possible... I created a Old School Nintendo theme myself for 83xx but this one makes my theme look like last years leftovers... LOL Would love to see an 83xx version of yours though.

Ignore my previous request... I just ordered a Bold!!!
    Last edited by impak875; 03-28-2009 at 04:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12